TikTok has its own hair color filters, but it can be hard to find what you want, and some have effects that don’t work for your video. A video filter app like YouCam Video has tons of hair color filters to help you effortlessly create your own TikTok hair dye video.
▲ Try lots of different hair color styles in videos with YouCam Video
Of course, you can add something extra on your own, but with YouCam Video, you’re in control of your look. Keep reading to learn how to try different hair colors on your videos with YouCam Video and easily try TikTok hair dye trends for yourself!
|In this article:|
Best App to Try TikTok Hair Dye Trends in Videos for iPhone and Android in 2023
YouCam Video has all the tools you need for complete video editing, including dying your hair for the TikTok hair dye trend.
YouCam Video Key Features at a glance:
- Free to download
- Try a new hair color with video filters
- Realistic 360˚ hair color filters
- Change hair color multiple times in your video
- Easily create a hair color transformation TikTok
▲ Choose from 35+ hair color filters with YouCam Video
You can recreate many TikTok hair color trends easily with YouCam Video. The app has lots of hair colors to choose from, and you can apply:
- Two-tone and ombré looks
- Classic single color
- Use the slider bar to decide how much you blend your colors and how bold your color looks in your video.
TikTok has seen many hair trends, from cuts to colors, including:
- Brownie batter brunette: Deep brunette hair with blonde money pieces
- Dip-dyed ends: A style where only the tips of the hair get dyed, usually in fun and bright colors
- Skunk stripe: A two-toned look with a darker color on the bottom layers of the hair and a lighter one toward the back on the top layers
Read on to learn how to try TikTok hair color trends on your videos now.
How to Try TikTok Hair Dye Trends With Hair Color Filters for Video on iPhone and Android
YouCam Video's unique hair color filters for videos makes it easy to try out different TikTok hair dye trends in your videos. Simply follow the steps below to try hair color filters on your videos for yourself.
- Step 1. Download YouCam Video
- Step 2. Upload Your Video
- Step 3. Change Your Hair Color in Videos
- Step 4. Save & Share
Step 1. Download the Best TikTok Hair Color Filter App for Videos
- First, go to the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Find YouCam Video in the app store, and download it for free on iOS or Android.
Step 2. Upload Your Video
- Tap the blue “+” symbol on the main app screen to open your gallery.
- Shoot a new video directly in-app with the camera icon in your camera roll.
- Select the video you want to edit and upload.
- Trim it, choose your video orientation, and adjust other settings to get the effect you want.
Step 3. Try TikTok Hair Dye Trends With Video Hair Color Filters
▲ Try different hair colors in the same TikTok with YouCam Video
YouCam Video has tons of different hair color filters to explore and try on your video. The app even lets you apply several different hair colors in the same video!
You can choose from hair dye styles like:
- Single color
- Dip dye
- Scroll through the options in the Hair section to see all of YouCam Video’s options and choose the one you like best for your video.
- Choose when you hair color will appear in your video and how many different colors you want to add into your TikTok.
- Once you tap to apply your new color, use the sliders on the right to adjust the coverage, blend, and shine to create the look you want.
- Now you can easily create your hair color transformation TikToks, choose your next hair color, or prank your friends with a fun hair color trick.
YouCam Video’s hair dye filters give you a natural look with a seamless edit. It applies color to your hair with complete coverage, so your hair always comes out looking like it would if you went to a salon.
If you like your new look, you can take it to your stylist after you post your video on TikTok!
Step 4. Save & Share
After you’re done making your edits:
- Tap the download button in the top right corner.
- Choose your video quality and output settings.
- Save your video to your phone, and directly upload it to TikTok or Instagram so all your friends and followers can see your new look!
Download YouCam Video the Best App to Try TikTok Hair Dye Trends in Videos
YouCam Video has a wide variety of trending hair color for you to explore and try for free! Whether you want a stunning ombré, bright dip dye, or something more neutral, YouCam Video can create it.
Download the app for iOS or Android to try your favorite TikTok hair dye trend now!
Other Ways to Edit Your Videos
How to Try TikTok Hair Dye Trends with Hair Color Video Filters FAQ
What is the hair color effect on TikTok?
TikTok’s hair color filter changes your hair color without you having to go to the salon. There are many different filters to try, from silver and blonde to purple and blue. TikTok’s hair color filters sometimes come with other fun effects, which you may or may not want included in your videos.
How do you dye your hair on TikTok?
To get the TikTok hair dye filters, go to the Discover section in the TikTok app. Then, search “hair color filter,” look for videos with the hair color you want, and save the hair dye filters used in them. YouCam Video’s hair color filters are much easier to find and add to your videos, so try the app to check out the same hair colors you can get with TikTok!
Should I dye my hair lighter or darker?
Usually, people with lighter skin and eyes look more natural with lighter shades, whereas darker skin and eyes work well with darker hair colors. But that doesn’t mean you can’t go lighter or darker regardless of your skin tone or eye color! If you want to experiment and see how you’d look with a certain shade, use YouCam Video to try it before you apply it IRL.
Should I go blonde or not?
If you have fair skin and light eyes, you’re more likely to look like a natural blonde after you dye your hair. Yellow skin undertones can create a washed-out look with lighter hair, and if you’re a natural brunette, ask your stylist or try your color with YouCam Video first. YouCam Video’s hair color features let you apply any color you want, and you can adjust the coverage, shine, and blend easily.
What is a hair color changing effect on TikTok?
TikTok has a wide variety of hair color filters that let you change your hair color in your TikToks. There are tons of trending colors and styles that can get overwhelming. Another option is to try a hair color video filter app like YouCam Video that lets you adject your hair color and also edit other aspects of your TikTok videos in a creative way with makeup filters, hair color filters, animated filters, stickers & more.
What app changes hair colour in video?
There are a variety of apps that can change your hair color in videos. Our top picks include:
- YouCam Video - Best for realistic hair color filters
- TikTok - Best for trending hair color filters
- Snapchat - Best for fun hair color filters
Other apps have hair color for video but we left them out, because the performance and accuracy of the hair color filters did not match up to these apps.
Does TikTok have a hair color filter?
Yes, TikTok has many hair color filters, but they are difficult to find and use beyond the trending filters that people are using. If you want to change your hair color easily on your videos YouCam Video is an easy to use video filter app with hair color filters including single color hair color filters, two-toned hair color filters, multicolored hair color filters and more in just a few taps.