The saying goes that eyes are the window to the soul, and all of us hope that our eyes will turn out amazing when we’re taking photos. Unfortunately, amazing eyes aren’t always possible due to a variety of reasons. It could be because of bad lighting, shadows, wrong angles, or many other factors beyond our control. Thankfully, the YouCam Perfect app has all the tools for photo retouching you need to make your eyes pop in photos, even when the original photo didn’t turn out quite as you had hoped.
Tips to Make Your Eyes Look Amazing in Photos with YouCam Perfect
Even if your photo needs some major adjustments, YouCam Perfect is the best free photo editing app to fulfill all your photo editing and beautifying needs and wishes. Thanks to its multitude of tools and features, there are endless photo editing possibilities. If you find yourself needing to make your eyes look amazing in a photo, read this article to find out how easy it is with YouCam Perfect!
#1. Brighten Eyes in Photos Instantly
One issue that many photos have is being too dark, and a standard brightness adjuster won’t necessarily work wonders on your eyes. But, making your eyes brighter in just one tap is easy with the YouCam Perfect app.
- Tap “Photo Edit” on the home screen, and then upload the photo that requires adjusting.
- Navigate to “Beauty” on the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll until you see “Brighten,” alongside a picture of an eye.
- The tool will identify the eyes in your photo, but you can tap the face in the upper left-hand corner if you need to make any changes to their position.
- Move the slider on the bottom of your screen from side to side to get the desired effect you’re looking for.
#2. Remove Bags Under Eyes
Something that plagues even the best photos are under-eye bags. Light can cast a shadow on your face, the angle could be wrong, you have allergies, or you could just have bags under your eyes in real life! Don’t fret, whatever the reason, YouCam Perfect’s “Eye Bag” feature will help get rid of them instantly.
- Tap “Photo Edit” and then upload your photo.
- Tap “Beautify”
- Scroll until you see “Eye Bag.”
- Move the slider to achieve the most natural look, and adjust the position of the eyes if it’s necessary.
#3. Enlarge Your Eyes in Photos
We aren’t all blessed with large, pronounced eyes, but many of us wish we had them! Sometimes the light is too bright, forcing you to squint in a photo. Or maybe your eyes just look different in photos — a scenario that happens to many of us when we get in front of the camera. Regardless of the reason, you can easily adjust the size of your eyes with YouCam Perfect.
- Tap “Photo Edit” and then upload your image.
- Tap “Beautify”
- Navigate to the “Enlarger” on the bottom of your screen.
From there you’ll see three metrics you can use to choose from for the most effortless, natural edits. Size will increase the overall size of your eyes, the width will make them wider, and height will make them taller. If you aren’t sure about the edits, use the icon in the upper right-hand corner to switch back and forth between your edited and unedited photo.
#4. Get Rid of Red-Eyes
The most common eye problem in photography is red-eye. Red-eye occurs when a camera flash is reflected from the retina. When the light is reflected, it illuminates the rich blood supply of the connective tissue at the back of the eye and produces the all-too-common red eye you see in pictures. Thankfully, the YouCam Perfect app has a quick solution for an instant red-eye fix in your photos.
- Upload your photo via the “Photo Edit” option
- Hit “Beautify”
- Select “Red-Eye” in the bottom navigation
- Most Popular Selfie Editing Features to Level Up Your Photos
- 2 Things You Don't Know About Face Shaper
- Whiten Your Teeth and Break Into a Smile
- Remove Acne and Retouch Your Photo to Create Natural-Looking Selfies
Download YouCam Perfect: Best iOS and Android App for Eye Retouching
Now that you know the most common eye issues in photos and how to easily get rid of them, you’re ready to take your photos to the next level! Download the free YouCam Perfect app for either iOS or Android now to get started on your eye-popping photo edits.