"Best friends forever" usually means having a really close and lasting friendship that sticks around through all the ups and downs of life.
One nice way to capture those awesome friendship moments is by making a BFF video! It's a fun thing to do that'll make both of you smile for years to come.
So, in this article, we'll give you 8 best friend forever - BFF video ideas for you and your bestie.
|In this article:
How to create a best friend forever video?
Well, BFF videos can range from seconds to minutes! But there's no need to stress about making the perfect video.
The most important thing is to have fun with your bestie.
To help you out, here are some simple tips for you:
- Whenever you hang out with your bestie, record short clips. These snippets will later be great additions to your best friends forever video.
- If you have more pictures than videos with your bestie, that's okay too! Just toss those pictures into a best friends forever video template, and the template will take care of the rest for you.
- Download a video editing app to assist you. There are plenty of good video editing apps to choose from, so be sure to make use of them.
- Check out other BFF video ideas on TikTok or YouTube. See if you and your bestie can try something similar.
In the later section, we've also picked out some of the best BFF video ideas we found (mostly on TikTok) for your reference.
8 best BFF Video ideas to try with your bestie
#1 Try different video filters for your BFF video
There are loads of video filters on social media, and right now, one of the trending ones is the 1900s filter or VHS effect.
You get to pick the filter you like and change your video's style, giving it a nostalgic vibe. By doing so, it can add a timeless touch to your BFF video.
#2 Piece together little memories
If you and your friend have been taking short videos for a while, feel free to use these clips.
They make your video look real and capture those special friendship moments.
#3 Try cartoonized effects
Remember those cool cartoon effects from Pixar and Disney? Well, you can use them to turn you and your bestie into adorable cartoon characters!
This effect is so cute that we can't get enough of it.
#4 Change backgrounds in BFF video
If you feel like spicing up your BFF video by switching up the background, go ahead!
Some video editing apps allow you to change the video background. You can experiment with cool preset wallpapers, pictures, or anything else you like.
#5 Get a Matching Makeup
Content from @tooprettysucks
We've seen people recording their "getting ready" moments with their best friends. If you want to try similar thing, here's another idea: try out AI-matched makeup looks with your bestie!
You can experiment with different styles using YouCam Video, an app that has various makeup options right in its video editing features.
#6 Do a BFF exclusive music video
We absolutely adore all sorts of best friends forever (BFF) music videos, especially the ones with sweet effects and cool text styles.
You can easily make one using a BFF video template, saving you a bunch of time while still getting that perfect video look.
#7 Throw in some cute effects
Since we have mentioned the power of some cute effects, make sure to try them out! Have fun with a bunch of BFF effects to add some liveliness to your video.
Our favorite effects are in the "Art" section.
#8 Dance like no one's watching with your bestie
Dancing with your bestie is always a blast! Trying out a dance routine is super fun.
You can choose a dance from your favorite celebrity or go for some silly dance moves that are trending on TikTok.
If you want your dance video to really shine, try adding AI dancing effects. These effects enhance your moves and make your dance moves really stand out.
FAQs about Best Friends Forever
What are best friends forever?
"Best friends forever" are like your ride-or-die buddies. They're the ones who are there for you through the good times and the not-so-great ones.
It's that go-to person you can always count on to have your back, share a laugh, and make memories that last a lifetime.
What are some best friend video songs?
If you are looking for a best friend video song for your video, here are some of the popular BFF songs for you:
- You Got a Friend in Me (From Toy Story)
- Count on Me (Bruno Mars)
- 22 (Taylor Swift)
- Best Friend (Jason Mraz)
- die first (Nessa Barrett)
- For Good (From Wicked)
- I'll Be There For You (From Friends)
- Love You So (The Walters)
- Take on the world (You Me At Six)
How to create a Best Friend Forever Video?
Creating a best friend forever video is a heartfelt way to celebrate your special bond.
Here's a simple guide to help you make one:
- Gather photos and short videos that highlight memorable moments with your best friend.
- Explore user-friendly video editing apps such as YouCam Video, InShot or Kinemaster.
- Add personal touch - Include captions, inside jokes, or text overlays to make the video more personal.
- Experiment with video filters or effects.
- Once you're satisfied with your creation, export the video and share it with your best friend. (or go on social media)