A pink lipstick shade can easily elevate your mood, and it goes well with pretty much any outfit. However, finding the most flattering one for your skin tone is not an easy task.
In this article, you’ll learn how to find the perfect lipstick shade for your skin tone easily, all with a free and useful lip color filter app.
|Table of Contents
Best Lipstick Color App for iOS and Android in 2022
YouCam Makeup is the best makeup app that offers the most complete virtual beauty try-on experience on the market, especially for lipstick colors.
100+ Lipstick Colors
7 Lipstick Textures
Moreover, there are seven different lipstick textures in the YouCam Makeup app to pair with different colors, from matte, and satin, to gloss, offering the most true-to-life makeup try-on experience.
Read on to discover how you can quickly and easily try on multiple pink lipstick shades and textures to find the perfect one for you.
How to Find Perfect Lipstick Shade With a Free App
- Step 1. Download the Best Free Lipstick Shade Finder App
- Step 2. Open Camera or Upload Photo
- Step 3. Try-On 100+ Lip Color Filters
- Step 4. Save the Photo
Finding your perfect lipstick shade can be easy with a lipstick shade finder app. Follow the steps to find your best lipstick color anytime, anywhere, and for free!
Step 1. Download the Best Free Lipstick Shade Finder App
To test different lipstick colors with the YouCam Makeup app, start by downloading the app for free on either iOS or Android devices.
Step 2. Open Camera or Upload Photo
Next, upload your photo with Photo Makeup or test it live with Makeup Cam.
Step 3. Try-On 100+ Lip Color Filters
Next, tap Makeup at the bottom of your screen and navigate to Lip. Once there, you’ll see multiple options for lip colors appear. Try on sheer, matte, gloss, satin, shimmer, metallic, or even holographic.
Step 4. Save the Photo
Save the photo with your desired pink lipstick and share!
Best Pink Lipstick Colors for 3 Different Skin Tones
- Pink Lipstick Color for Fair Skin Tones
- Pink Lipstick Color for Medium & Olive Skin Tones
- Pink Lipstick Color for Dark Skin Tones
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of pink lipstick shades to choose from to suit every mood and occasion, from natural nude pinks to bright magentas. The key is to choose the color according to your skin tone.
By knowing which shade of pink matches your skin undertone, you will be able to explore that color spectrum, and find the pink lipstick for work, have a fun night out, or any given situation.
1. Pink Lipstick Color for Fair Skin Tones
For those with a more fair skin tone, a cool-toned nude pink will be best for your day-to-day look.
Overall, peachy pinks will bring out your complexion. For a more dramatic look, go for a bright pink lipstick shade with cool undertones.
2. Pink Lipstick Color for Medium & Olive Skin Tones
People who have medium or olive skin tones are especially lucky when it comes to pink lipsticks because they can pull off most pink lipstick shades. The one that will look the best just depends on your personal preference!
For daytime looks, you might opt for more natural watermelon shades, but go bold with a fuchsia lipstick for a going-out look.
3. Pink Lipstick Color for Dark Skin Tones
Dark-skinned individuals can’t go wrong with bright, bold pink lipstick shades. Specifically, hot pink, berry pink, and rose pink shades will go great with your complexion, and try a mauve pink for a more subtle, natural look.
The only shades you’ll want to avoid are pinkish-reds, which will make the skin look pale due to its warm yellow undertones.
Download YouCam Makeup: Best Free Lipstick App to Find Right Pink Lipstick
More Lipstick Tips
- 5 Best Lip Color Filter Apps to Change Lip Color in 2022
- How to Find the Best Red Lipstick for Your Skin Tone
- Best Black Lipstick Filter App: How to Try Black Lipsticks for Free
Lipstick App FAQs
How to edit lipstick in photos using an app?
YouCam Makeup is the best lipstick color app to edit lipstick in photos.
- Step 1. Download the YouCam Makeup App
- Step 2. Tap Photo Makeup and Upload Your Photo
- Step 3. Tap Makeup, then Lips
- Step 4. Apply 100+ Lipstick Color Filters
- Step 5. Save the Photo
How do I know my lipstick shade?
With the best lip color app, YouCam Makeup, you can find 100+ lipstick shade options, from sheer, matte, gloss, satin, shimmer, metallic, or even holographic.
You can virtually try on these lipsticks on your lip and easily find the right lipstick for you instead of going to a physical store.
How do you find your perfect lipstick shades?
YouCam Makeup is the best lipstick shade finder app to try-on hundreds of lipstick color filters.
- Download the YouCam Makeup app.
- Upload the photo with Photo Makeup or test it live with Makeup Cam.
- Next, click Makeup at the bottom and navigate to Lip.
- Try on different options for lip colors on your face and find your perfect lipstick.