Sometimes you may want to share a photo on social media, but there are people in the photo who may not want their faces shown. This is where blurring faces comes in handy.
Blurring faces is commonly used in news programs and documentaries to protect people's identities. In this blog post, we will teach you how to blur faces in photos on iPhone and Android with a free all-in-one photo editing app, YouCam Perfect.
How to Blur Faces in Photos for FREE on iPhone and Android
With the YouCam Perfect app, you can quickly and easily apply a blur effect to any photo you want to share online. Follow the below steps to get started:
- Step 1. Get the best app to blur faces in photos
- Step 2. Upload the photo you want to blur out faces
- Step 3. Use the blur tool to auto-blur faces
- Step 4. Save and share your edited photo
Step 1: Download the YouCam Perfect App
To blur people's faces in photos, start by downloading the all-in-one photo editing app, YouCam Perfect, for free on iOS and Android mobile devices.
Step 2: Upload Your Photo
Next, open the YouCam Perfect app and tap Photo Edit to upload the photo you want to blur your face with.
Step 3: Auto Blur Faces in the Photo
Next, find the "Blur" tool under ‘Tools’. You will notice that as soon as you click "Brush", the photo is blurred. To adjust, brush all over the photo to remove the blurriness (with the eraser icon) and then use the ‘hand’ icon to blur the face or other small or big areas on the photo.
Step 4: Save and Share Your Edited Photo
Save your photo with the blurred face!
4 Other Fun Ways to Block Out Faces in Photos with YouCam Perfect
- 1. Use Photo Stickers to Blur Faces
- 2. Use the Mosaic Tool to Blur Faces
- 3. Use the Tilt-Effect Blur to Blur Faces
- 4. Use emoji to Blur Faces
Aside from using the auto blurring tool, there were also other fun tools to block out faces in photos in the YouCam Perfect app.
Here are some top options for you to try.
1. Use Photo Stickers to Blur Faces in Photos
▲ Block out faces in photos with stickers
Using photo stickers is a fun and easy way to blur a face, and you can get it done easily with YouCam Perfect! Just find the ‘Sticker’ tool in the feature room, and choose your favorite one to add to the photos. With the YouCam Perfect app, you can find 50+ sticker styles, so you can sure find the one for you!
2. Use the Mosaic Tool to Blur Faces in Photos
▲ Blur faces in photos with a mosaic brush
Easily pixelate the face of any photo with the mosaic tool. This tool allows you to do it individually, and also to choose the intensity of the blurriness and the size of the brush.
To use the mosaic tool in YouCam Perfect, find the ‘Mosaic Brush’ under tools, and choose the scale of the pixelation to add to your pictures.
3. Use the Tilt-Effect Blur to Blur Faces in Photos
▲ Blur faces in photos with the tilt effect
The tilt effect focuses on the subject through different blurred shapes such as circles, ellipses, and rectangles.
To use this method, also find the ‘Blur' tool in the YouCam Perfect app, and choose your favorite style for your photo!
4. Use Emojis to Blur Faces in Photos
▲ Block out faces in photos with emojis
You can also use the emojis in the YouCam Perfect app to block out faces in photos! this can be a good way to add some creative Y2K vibes to your photos tool.
To block out faces in photos with emojis, use the YouCam Perfect app's Text tool to add emojis. You can adjust the angle and size of the emojis freely in the app.
Download YouCam Perfect: Best App to Blur Faces in Photos
Blurring faces in photos is an easy and effective way to protect someone's privacy or anonymity. With the YouCam Perfect app, you can quickly and easily apply a blur effect to any photo you want to share online, and even add some fun!
Just remember to get consent from the people in your photos before posting them online, and consider using a privacy-focused photo app for added security. Happy blurring!
Blur Face FAQs
How Can I Blur a Face In a Picture?
Blur faces of strangers in your photos is easy when you have a photo editing tool like YouCam Perfect in hand. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices and easy to navigate. To blur faces in photos, simply:
- Tap Photo Edit and upload a picture
- Press Tool and locate Blur
- Select the type of blur effect and apply it to faces in your photo
- Save and share your edit
How Do You Blur Out Faces in Pictures?
On the YouCam Perfect app, find the blur tool and blur out faces either with the blur brush, by pixelating the face, adding stickers, or using the tilt effect.
Can You Blur a Face in iPhone Photos?
For iPhone users, simply:
- Download the YouCam Perfect app (free for use on iOS and Android)
- Choose the photo you want to blur the face on
- Find the ‘Blur Tool’
- Blur face with the brush
What Apps Can Blur Faces?
- YouCam Perfect: This app offers a variety of face-blurring features and allows you to easily blur faces in photos.
- ObscuraCam: Developed by the Guardian Project, ObscuraCam is a privacy-focused app that lets you blur faces in photos and videos.
- Pixelmator: This powerful image editing app for iOS devices includes a "Blur Faces" feature that allows you to easily blur faces in your photos.
- Blur Photo Editor: Available for both Android and iOS, this app specializes in blurring various elements in photos, including faces.
- FaceBlur: This app focuses specifically on blurring faces in photos and provides various blur effects and tools to achieve the desired result.
- Blur Photo: Another popular app for blurring faces, Blur Photo offers simple and intuitive tools to blur faces in photos on both Android and iOS platforms.
How Do You Blur Faces in Pictures on a PC?
There are several online platforms to blur faces such as Fotor, Microsoft, Paint 3D, and Photo Works. On their websites, you can directly upload your photo, use their blur tool, and blur the photos.