When you want a strong eyebrow game, you have a lot of options. You can pluck them, pencil them in, or even get them threaded. But there’s an easier and cheaper way that involves less work for you when you want to get eyebrows that look like a celebrity’s.
YouCam Video lets you choose your eyebrow shape with a single click without the pain of tweezers and thread. When you want to accentuate your best features, use YouCam Video to test different eyebrow shapes on yourself to find the one that gives you the look you want in your video.
Eyebrow Styles and Shapes
Eyebrow shapes change fashion just like clothing and makeup trends. The skinny brows of the early aughts have given way to stronger, more defined brows, and we’ve seen the cycle of eyebrow styles in celebrities over the years.
- Cara Delevingne: Her iconic thick, bushy brows have a slight curve and make her features look strong and defined.
- Beyonce: Her higher arch gives her face a more shaped but less angled look. It’s easy to see why we look to Beyonce for beauty trends!
- Zendaya: Soft-angled brows add maturity to her younger-looking face.
Find Your Perfect Brow Shape with an Editing AppJust because your favorite celebrity has gorgeous eyebrows doesn’t necessarily mean they’re the ones that will accentuate your best features. With YouCam Video, you can try your favorite celebrity eyebrows and change them if you find they’re not the ones for you. You might be surprised at what you discover when it comes to your ideal look!
Find the Best Eyebrow Shape for YouEyebrow styles have different effects on various face shapes. YouCam Video gives you the features and tools you need to see each one and decide which you like best based on how they complement the rest of your face. There are five basic eyebrow shapes:
- Flat: These shorten the face and add angles to an otherwise round face.
- Round: If you have sharp cheekbones or a pointed chin, round brows can make your face look softer.
- Curved: Curved brows have a more subtle curve than round eyebrows. They’re great for square faces and have a low, subtle arch.
- Angled: With a high arch, angled brows lengthen a round face and give it more definition.
- Soft-angled: The smaller arch of these eyebrows looks softer than regular-angled ones. They’re best for oval faces but can give you a sinister look with other face shapes.
Each style has its merits, but you should focus on how they work for your face specifically. You want your eyebrows to frame your features, make your eyes stand out, and flatter everything from your cheeks to chin.
Use eyebrow shapes that work with your natural brows and complement the rest of your face. There’s no universal best eyebrow shape, but you can change yours to work for you and your video!
Shaping Your Eyebrows on VideoIt’s easy to change your eyebrow shape with YouCam Video. To do it, follow these steps:
- Download YouCam Video and upload your selfie video.
- Select Makeup and scroll to Eyebrows to find and try different eyebrow shapes.
- Try a few different ones out to see which you like best.
- Experiment with changing your eyebrow color. This feature is convenient if you want to match your hair and eyebrow colors or try something more exciting.
- Reshape your eyebrows. Select Retouch and scroll to Brow Shape to change them.
- Combine different eyebrow features, styles, shapes, thicknesses, arches, and distances to find the right mix of eyebrow looks and create a unique and flattering look.
- After you adjust your eyebrows to your liking, save your video and export it to your chosen location!
Get YouCam Video
Now that you know how to shape eyebrows with YouCam Video, you can use the tool to give your face a new shape and accentuate your favorite features. Play with the different options to find a look you love. Download YouCam Video for iOS or Android to get started!