Wombo AI videos have taken off on TikTok. While selfie lip-sync videos would normally take some serious technology know-how, Wombo makes it easy. Now, lots of people are using the platform to create their own selfie lip-sync videos to share.
In this article, we will guide you through the lip sync video editing process of the Wombo AI app, and how you can upgrade your videos to make them stand out and boost the chances of your video going viral with the best video filter app, YouCam Video.
Keep reading to learn how you can edit your first TikTok lip-sync videos easily for the world to see!
What Is the Wombo AI App?
Wombo is an AI-powered app that lets you create lip-sync videos to share on social media. You don’t need any lip-sync or singing talent, and you don’t need any special tech knowledge to make one of these videos for yourself. Instead, you just need to upload a selfie and let the app do the rest!
Wombo AI is known for the hilarious videos TikTok users have made of not only themselves in lip-sync videos but also deep fakes of celebrities, characters, and even famous artworks like the Mona Lisa edited to look like they’re singing.
The app makes it super easy to share edited videos on TikTok and other social media platforms. It became popular just a few weeks after its launch and has since become a social media sensation.
How to Use the Wombo AI App for Lip-Sync Videos
Even if you can’t carry a tune or line up your lip-syncing with the lyrics in real life, Wombo makes it easy to get the effect in seconds. It does the hard work for you, so you can upload any image and turn it into a lip-sync video.
Follow these steps to get the effect:
1. Upload a selfie to the Wombo AI app.
2. Choose the song you want to lip-sync in your video.
3. Tap “W” to apply the lip-syncing effect to your photo.
4. Tap “Save” to save your video to your mobile device.
Once you’ve saved your newly created lip-sync video, you can either upload it to TikTok right away or take it to the next level with even more filters and effects from YouCam Video!
How to Edit Wombo Lip-Sync Videos for TikTok To Go Viral
To make your Wombo lip-sync video outstanding on TikTok, the free YouCam Video app is here to help. You don’t need any special video editing skills to add all the beautifying effects, filters, and more to create your favorite looks in your lip-sync videos.
To make your videos to the next level, follow these simple steps:
2. Choose the video you want to edit from your phone and upload it to YouCam Video.
3. Add the AI effect that matches the song in your selfie video.
4. Retouch your video with face shape editing, teeth whitening, skin retouch, and other beautifying tools.
5. Glam up your video with YouCam Video’s makeup tools and full makeup looks.
6. Save your video and share it on TikTok!
YouCam Video has tons of retouch tools to help you show your best self to the camera. You can use everything from the blemish remover to complete makeup looks so you don’t have to spend time applying elaborate makeup off-camera.
Download YouCam Video: Best Video Editing App for TikTok
YouCam Video takes your Wombo AI videos to the next level with plenty of effects to explore to make your video unique. With Wombo’s powerful AI technology combined with YouCam Video’s impressive video editing tools, you have everything you need to create a viral TikTok lip-syncing selfie video.
More Video Editing Hacks
- 5 Best Free Video Effects For TikTok Videos In 2022
- How to Make Viral TikTok Dance Videos with The Best Video App
- Step-by-step: Fairy Hair To Light Up Your TikToks in 2022