Lots of trends are coming back from the past better than ever in 2022, and Y2K’s tinsel hair is no exception. This time, it’s been upgraded to fairy hair for a softer, lighter look that gives your photos a touch of fantasy. Discover how you can get this unique and creative style on your TikToks, YouTube videos, and more with YouCam Video!
What Is Fairy Hair?
Fairy hair’s roots lie in the tinsel hair of the 2000s. What used to be a vibrant and glittery trend that lit up middle school dance floors during Y2K has returned as a TikTok trend with some changes.
Fairy hair and hair tinsel both involve tying thin, glittery strands into your hair to give it some sparkle. Fairy hair attaches to a single strand of hair, and you can do anything with it that you would with your natural hair, from washing to curling to dyeing. When your hair sheds naturally, so does the fairy hair.
Fairy hair made its way to TikTok in 2021 with influencers showing off shimmering styles and reviving this old trend with more delicate and sophisticated styles for all ages. It’s a great way to light up your videos, too!
Create Magical TikToks With YouCam Video
YouCam Video lets you edit your videos to create stunning TikToks and YouTube videos to help you go viral. Its realistic and natural edits make you look like you’ve got real fairy hair, and you can add other features, like retouch and makeup effects, to make your whole selfie shine.
There’s no video length limit, so you can edit as much as you want without getting cut off. And, if you want access to even more exclusive features, YouCam Video’s premium option has even more effects to explore. The app has everything you need to add finesse and fine-tune your videos before you post them. Keep reading to learn how to use YouCam Video’s editing tools to add a touch of magic to your videos!
How to Add Fairy Hair to Your Videos Easily
You can add fairy hair to your videos in just a few taps with YouCam Video. Just download the app, choose the video you want to edit, and start exploring fairy hair effects! Check out the step-by-step tutorial below to learn how to add fairy hair to your videos.
Fairy Hair: Step by StepGetting gorgeous fairy hair is easy with YouCam Video. Follow these steps to apply glittery hair in any color:
- Download YouCam Video.
- Choose the video you want to edit from your phone.
- Go to Hair, and scroll across to find the color combination you want to add to your selfie. YouCam Video’s fairy hair comes in purple and black, red and black, or green and black.
- Use the slider to adjust the intensity of the effect until it looks the way you like.
- Save and share!
Want to Add Something More to Your Video?For a soft and dreamy look, YouCam Video has even more options to explore. Use these steps to create your own effortlessly fantastical edits:
- Go to Makeup Looks.
- Choose Fairy Tale and scroll to find Aurora.
- Adjust this magical style to create the image you want.
- You can also go to Hair and choose your own color combination. Use the slider to adjust how dark or light your color appears. Then, save and share!
Make Your Fairy Style Even More Dreamy With a FilterYouCam Video has even more effects that you can use to turn on the charm in your videos. The app’s filters let you add animation, but this editing tool is only available on iOS for now. Follow these steps to add your own glitzy look:
- Scroll to AI effects.
- Choose Bling.
- Tap to add the Sparkle effect for jewelry.
- Tap the filter and use the sliders to adjust your sparkles. For the ultimate glittery effect, set the quantity to 100, size to 25, and random to 90.
- Select Check, then save your video and share it with your friends and followers!
Download YouCam Video: The Best Video Editing App for Creating Aesthetic TikToks
YouCam Video is the best video editing app for creating realistic, shimmery fairy hair. Add more magic to your videos with all of these styles and create your own fantasy world on social media. Download YouCam Video for iOS or Android to hop on the TikTok fairy hair trend now!
Read More: What's My Aesthetic? How To Find Your TikTok Aesthetic