If you find TikTok makeup filters a bit too much sometimes, here's a simple trick to make your selfie videos stand out on TikTok.
Keep reading to find out how to try on different online makeup filters or create your own unique ones on YouCam Video.
How to Add Makeup Filters for Your TikToks Videos
- Step 1. Download YouCam Video
- Step 2. Upload Your Video
- Step 3. Create TikTok Makeup Filters
- Step 4. Save & Share
Step 1. Download YouCam Video
Step 2. Upload Your Video
▲ Upload your video or shoot a new video in-app
- To begin, tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen
- In the camera roll, choose your video
- You can also shoot a new video with the camera icon in the camera roll
Step 3. Create Your TikTok Makeup Filter
Once you have your video ready, you can choose to either:
- Try a preset makeup contour filter
- Edit a preset makeup filter
- Create your own makeup filter from scratch
To try a preset makeup contour filter simply:
- Go to Looks
- Scroll through the different catgories
- Choose a look you like
- Tap the check mark to apply the look
If you found a preset look you like, but want to change something about it:
- Choose your preset look
- Tap the "Check" icon to apply it
- Go to the Makeup tab
- Use the makeup tools to adjust your look
- The Hair tab also lets you apply a hair color if you want
▲ Try a range of hair color filters in your videos
To create your flawless makeup filter from scratch, simply:
- Tap the Makeup tab
- Then design your look using any of the tools you like
▲ Create your own makeup filters
Step 4. Save & Share
Once you are happy with your makeup filter, it's time to share it!
- Tap the Tray icon in the top right corner
- Choose the video quality (HD, 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p)
- You can also choose frame rate if you like
- Share it directly to TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat & more
More Makeup Filter Ideas for TikTok
You can easily edit any style of makeup filter using YouCam Video, which includes the following:
- Personalized TikTok makeup filter
- Aesthetic TikTok makeup filter
- Hair color filters for TikTok
- Aesthetic Effects for TikTok
#1 Personalized TikTok Makeup Filter
▲ Personalize your look with individual makeup tools
The great thing about the YouCam Video app is that you can edit any aspect of the makeup filter if you prefer a more subtle color or want to make your look extra special.
Create your own makeup filters online with:
- Eyeshadow, and more.
Simply shoot your TikTok using the YouCam Video app, or choose a video you have already shot, then add any makeup filters you want to your clip!
#2 Aesthetic TikTok Makeup Filters
On TikTok, the key is to whip up videos that catch people's eyes. This boosts your chances of hitting the For You Page (FYP). Go ahead and spice up your videos with YouCam Video's array of preset makeup filters.
▲ YouCam Video has aesthetic makeup filters to create your own looks
Some of the looks you can try include:
- Aesthetic makeup filters
- Natural makeup filters
- Glam makeup filters & more
#3 TikTok Hair Dye Trend With Hair Color Filters
▲ Choose from a range of natural & creative hair color filters
If you want to level up your TikToks, YouCam Video also has hair color filters. Choose from:
- Single color
- Multicolor & more
#4 Aesthetic Video Filters for TikTok
For that final flourish, YouCam Video also offers a range of animated filters and effects to add that something extra to your videos.
Effects you can try include:
- Smart AI animated effects
- Sparkle effects
- Trending effects & more
Now you have some fun TikTok filter ideas, start creating your very own TikTok makeup filter online with YouCam Video!
Download YouCam Video: The Best Video Filter App for TikTok Makeup Filters
Other Ways to Level Up Your Social Videos
How to Edit Makeup Filters for TikTok FAQ
How do you get makeup on TikTok filter?
With a video filter app like YouCam Video, it's easy to add makeup to your TikToks in just a few taps. Simply download YouCam Video for iPhone or Android to get started.
There are tons of makeup features and preset makeup looks for you to try on your TikToks, you can even create your own makeup looks using the in-built makeup tools including eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyelashes, lipstick, blush and more.
How to make aesthetic videos for TikTok?
There are various ways you can make your TikTok videos aesthetic.
- Add filters
- Add stickers
- Add text
- Use a video editing app like YouCam Video, Filmora, Picsart or Canva
What editing apps do TikTokers use?
1. YouCam Video
- Made for social media
- Extensive quality editing options
- Makeup and hair editing features
- Retouch & reshape your face
- Add music & text
- Extensive sound editing features
- Easy trimming and merging tools
- Video speed adjustments
- Many filters and sound effects
- Many options for video styles
- Dimensions specific to IG
- Trendy filters and effects
- Video collages
- Video trimming and merging
- Extensive music library
- Features specific to social media sharing
- Share directly from Canva to IG
- Trimming, cutting, and splicing tools
- Easy to add transitions and effects
- Has backgrounds and layering
- Many animated text and sticker features
- Share videos to IG straight from the app
- Take video with the app
How do you get an aesthetic TikTok filter?
Get an aesthetic TikTok filter for your videos with a free video editor app like YouCam Video. Add animated effects, filters, makeup looks, and more in minutes.