There are many different eye shapes out there, almond shaped eyes, monolid eyes, downturned and more. No matter your eye shape, there's a chance you've wondered how you'd look with a different eye shape.
You can't change eye shapes at a whim, so if you want to do it, you either have to do it with surgery, or another way. Now you can try out those almond shaped eyes in your videos easily with the YouCam Video app.
▲ Change your eye shape without surgery using YouCam Video editing app
Changing your eye shape in videos is a unique feature of the YouCam Video app, so it's time to see how you'd look with almond shaped eyes in videos now.
|In this article:|
Best App to Try Almond Eye Shape in Videos for iPhone and Android in 2023
All eye shapes are beautiful, and each one has a unique way of standing out among the rest. When you want to see how you look with different eye shapes or create a new effect in your videos, surgery isn’t always the best or most accessible option.
▲ Enhance your eye shape naturally with the YouCam Video filter app
That's where YouCam Video comes in. The easy to use video filter app is powered by smart AI algorithms that allow you to edit your eye shape effortlessly in videos without surgery.
▲ Get bigger eyes and almond shaped eyes in your videos easily
👀How to change eye shape with YouCam Video:
- Get larger eyes instantly
- Smart AI eye shaping filters
- Change the angle of your eyes
- Change the width, height & distance of your eyes
- Download YouCam Video for free
Try Almond Shaped Eyes in Videos With an Eye Shaping Simulator
If you're considering getting surgery to change your eye shape, or if you'd simply like to see how you might look with a different eye shape, you can easily simulate a new eye shape with a video filter app like YouCam Video.
▲ Change your eye shape with YouCam Video's advanced eye shaping tools
YouCam Video's smart AI powered eye shaping tools, let you easily see how you'd look with a variety of different eye shapes that you can fine-tune as you like. With YouCam Video you can change:
- Eye size
- Eye angle
- Eye width
- Eye height
- Eye distance
If you are curious about eye shape, maybe you're interested in your eye color too. With YouCam Video you can also change your eye color in videos with a wide variety of eye color filters and patterns to try.
▲ Try different eye color with YouCam Video's eye color filters
▲ Slim your face with YouCam Video's smart AI tools
Discover a wide range of smart AI reshaping and retouch tools for your selfie videos with YouCam Video.
▲ Fine-tune any aspect of your face with YouCam Video's reshaping tools
Read on to discover how easy it is to achieve the eye shape of your dreams in your videos with YouCam Video now.
How to Change Eye Shape With a Video Filter App
- Step 1. Download YouCam Video
- Step 2. Upload Your Video
- Step 3. Make Your Eyes Bigger
- Step 4. Save & Share!
YouCam Video makes changing your eye shape simple. There’s no pain, no risk, and you can always put your eye shape back to your natural look if you don’t like the look in your video. Use these steps to create the eye shape you want with YouCam Video.
Step 1. Download the Best App to Change Your Eye Shape in Videos
If you want to change your eye shape in videos, first you need to download an app like YouCam Video that can let you edit your eye shape. You can download the app for free from the iOS or Android store.
Step 2. Upload Your Video
Next, it's time to choose the video you want to edit.
- Tap the "+" icon on the home page to choose your video.
- Tap the camera icon in the camera roll to shoot a new video in-app
- Portrait mode is best, but you can edit any orientation.
- Trim your video
Step 3. Change Your Eye Shape in Videos
▲ Easily make your eyes larger on videos with YouCam Video
Now it's time to change your eye shape!
- Tap Reshape
- Tap Eye, to find the eye shaping tools.
▲ Get the eye shape you've always wanted with YouCam Video's eye shaping tools
YouCam Video's eye reshaping tools let you:
- Change your eye size
- Change eye height
- Change eye width
- Change eye angle
- Change eye distance
Step 4. Save & Share!
If you love your look, you can easily save and share your video with your friends and followers.
- Save your video in HD, 4K, 2K, 720p, 480p.
- Share your video on any socials you like including TikTok, Instagram and more.
Download YouCam Video: The Best Video Filter App to Make Your Eyes Bigger on Video
YouCam Video makes it easy to experiment with different eye shapes and see which one looks best on you. The app has lots of features to help you enhance your videos with tools to reshape different facial features, so your new eye shape complements your whole look.
Try YouCam Video to reshape your eyes in your videos, download it for free for iPhone and Android.
Other Ways to Retouch Your Videos
How to Make Your Eyes Bigger on Video FAQ
How to change eye shape naturally on videos?
If you want to change your eye shape naturally, you can use a video editing app like YouCam Video to adjust your eye shape on your videos without surgery. It is not possible to change your eye shape permanently without surgery. If you are considering surgery, YouCam Video can help you to decide whether eye surgery is for you by simulating any facial reshaping you want to try with its advanced retouch & reshaping tools.
How to change eye shape without surgery?
It is not possible to change your eye shape permanently without surgery. The only way to give the illusion of a different eye shape without surgery is by using makeup or using a retouch tool on your iphone or android phone.
How to change eye shape with makeup?
How to change your eye shape with makeup:
- Monolid: A smoky eye works well for a monolid, and keeping your eyeliner close to your lash line defines your eye shape and makes your lashes look fuller.
- Hooded: Hooded eyes look great with eyeliner in thick wings or lining the bottom lash line. Apply eye shadow up to your brow bone to shape your eyes.
- Round: Apply mascara to your top lashes with eye shadow that’s dark in the center and lighter at the corners. Use eyeliner on your waterline to emphasize your eye shape.
- Downturned: A cat-eye helps add life to your eyes, and using neutral colors without blending too high flatters your eye shape.
- Upturned: Use strong or smudged eyeliner on your upper lid with subtle eye shadow that darkens at the outer corner.
- Almond: As the most versatile eye shape, tightlining your upper lash line works well for almond eyes. A cat-eye or wing that gets thicker toward the outer corner of your eye emphasizes its natural shape.
How to Change Eye Shapes: Why Reshape?
You might want to change your eye shape for many reasons, whether due to a medical condition or cosmetic reasons. If you’re thinking about surgery, a video editing app like YouCam Video can show you which eye shapes will suit you. Or, if you don’t want to go through that process, the app can reshape your eyes in your videos without any surgery at all!