With the YouCam Perfect app's Clone Tool, you can clone yourself in the photo for an interesting effect or clone objects to make beautiful photos. If you’re hoping to get rid of an aspect in your photo, you can even edit something out of the picture with the Clone tool.
YouCam Perfect: The Best Photo Editor to Clone Anything from a Photo
Whether you want to change the color filter of your photo or make more drastic adjustments, the YouCam Perfect app has all the features you need to make your desired creation. The app offers numerous photo editing tools and features, including a very useful Clone Tool. So without further ado, let’s dive right in and see what you can do with it!
How to Clone Person or Object in Photo without Photoshop
In this article, we will explore what you can do with the YouCam Perfect’s Clone Tool and also show you how to use it. Those of you who have used clone stamp tool in Photoshop in the past are likely thinking about its feature with the same name, and lucky for you, the tool in the YouCam Perfect app is very similar, although it’s free and even easier to use!
- To use the clone tool, go to Photo Edit
- Find Clone in Tools icon
How to Use the Clone Tool: 3 Ways
With the YouCam Perfect Clone tool, you don’t have to do the painstaking work of selecting your object yourself, because the app does it for you! That means you spend more time on perfecting your image, and less time creating a pixel by pixel outline.
1. Clone Yourself in a Picture
As the name suggests, you can clone yourself with the clone tool in just a few taps to create amazing, one-of-a-kind photos and wow your social media followers.
- To do it, upload your photo to the app.
- Then, tap “Tools” and navigate to “Clone.”
- From there, you’ll see a scale where you can adjust your brush size.
Alternatively, you can tap the “Smart Brush” feature, which will automatically look for objects you might want to clone.
- Next, draw or select the area of your photo that you’d like to clone
- Press “Clone” button.
- Voila, your object will be cloned! You can change its size, move it around on your image, and even blend the edges.
When you’re finished, you can tap “Select another object” to make additional edits, or you can click the green checkmark to finish your editing. The possibilities for editing with this tool are unlimited — you can duplicate yourself side by side, creating an awesome, eye-catching image.
2. Clone Objects in Photo
People aren’t the only things you can clone! Multiply any object in your photo with the Clone Tool by using the same steps you did for cloning a person. This is a great tool for creating an even greater impact in your images, such as by duplicating more hot air balloons in the sky, more flowers in the background, or anything else you can dream up.
3. Edit Something Out of a Picture
So far, we’ve talked about adding things to your photo, but you can also use the Clone Tool to take things out of your photo. For example, if you want to cover up a person in the background of your photo:
- Use the brush to draw over the sky or a building that you can replace the person with.
- Then, align that sky or building right over the top of the person or thing you want to get rid of.
Those who have used Photoshop’s Clone Stamp feature in the past will find this very familiar, although much easier. And that’s it! The YouCam Perfect app makes it simple to edit something out of your photo while adding something even better in its place.
👉 Read More:
Download YouCam Perfect, the Best Photo Editing App with Clone Tool
Congratulations, you’re now an expert on the Clone Tool and are well on your way to creating amazing photos with the YouCam Perfect photo editor. Are you ready to get started? Just download the YouCam Perfect app for either iOS or Android now to get started. Remember, your creativity is your only limit!
👉 Explore More Photo Editing Tools:
- Animation: Beginners Guide to Add Animation to Your Photo
- Blur: How to Blur a Photo in 5 Steps
- Change Background: How to Edit Photo Background
- Object Removal: How to Remove Unwanted Objects in Your Photos
- Photo Filters: All You Need to Know
- How to Enhance a Photo Like a Pro
App with Clone Tool FAQs
What is the best app to clone myself in a picture?
How do you clone something in a picture?
You can easily clone anything in your selected picture using YouCam Perfect.
- First, download the YouCam Perfect app.
- Go to Photo Edit and choose the picture you want to edit
- Navigate to Clone in Tools.Highlight the object you want to clone.
- Click the “Clone” button.Then, click “Reselect” to clone another object.
- Save & share your cloning image with friends!