It’s spooky season, and you know what that means. It’s time to add a creepy Halloween background to your picture to turn a once-adorable photo into a screamtastic pic. In this guide, we’ll help you discover YouCam Perfect’s extensive selection of scary Halloween backgrounds for the spookiest photo edits.
|Table of Contents|
Celebrate Halloween With YouCam Perfect's Halloween Themed Backgrounds
YouCam Perfect is one of the best Halloween background editing app for changing your Halloween photo’s background. It has Halloween-themed tools and features. Choose from scary Halloween backgrounds, templates, animated effects, stickers, and more.
Ready to find the perfect cute Halloween background for your photos? Let’s take a closer look at the Halloween backgrounds available through this free app.
20+ Spooky Halloween Backgrounds to Choose From
If it’s spooky you seek, then look no further than the Halloween background options from YouCam Perfect. There are 20+ Halloween backgrounds in the app, with selections ranging from adorable jack-o’-lanterns to the downright sinister hands of the dead. Here are some of the most popular Halloween background options in YouCam Perfect that are well worth a try.
- Zombie Hands
- Haunted Castle on the Hill
- Misty Forest
- Cute Halloween Pattern
- Day of the Dead Skulls
1. Zombie Hands
The hands of the deceased will rise around you with this spooky pick. Zombie Hands is a scary Halloween background that will transform your image into a nightmarish scene.
2. Haunted Castle on the Hill
Cue the organ music as you head into the mist with the haunted castle on the hill background. This eerie Halloween background will place you in the center of the fright.
3. Misty Forest
Among the woodland creatures you will roam with this scary Halloween background. The misty air encircles dark trees, providing the perfect background for your most haunted look.
These jack-o’-lanterns are no pumpkin spice latte. With spider patterns, these glowing jack-o’-lanterns offer the perfect touch of scary vibes to your fall photo.
5. Cute Halloween Background
Gruesome, grisly, petrifying, or cute, Halloween patterns abound in this collection of spooky backdrops. Choose from dancing ghosts, ghoulish hands, cheery pumpkins, or bats. Each pattern offers its own unique whimsy, so it might be worth testing out a few.
6. Day of the Dead Skulls
Patterns of skulls join together to create the perfect backdrop for the Day of the Dead. Choose from a colorful assortment or a Halloween color palette.
How to Add Halloween Background to Photos
Use the following steps to add a Halloween background to any photo.
- Step 1: Download the YouCam Perfect App
- Step 2: Add Halloween Background to Photo
- Step 3: Explore Halloween Backgrounds
- Step 4: Create Your Halloween Photos!
Step 1: Download the YouCam Perfect App - Best Halloween Background App
First things first, to gain access to scary Halloween backgrounds, start by downloading the YouCam Perfect app, available on iOS and Android.
Step 2: Add Halloween Background to Photo
Okay, goblins and ghouls, now that you have the YouCam Perfect app downloaded to your phone, upload your first spooktacular photo. Tap on Background and then tap Change Background.
Step 3: Explore Halloween Themed Backgrounds
There are dozens of spooky Halloween backgrounds to choose from. To explore the numerous options available, make your way to the Store page by tapping on the store icon. Scroll to the Holiday section and try out a few of your favorite picks in the Halloween category.
Step 4: Create Your Halloween Photo with Scary Background
Once you have chosen the perfect scary Halloween background, adjust your portrait position and size to match the scene. Save your photo and share it on social media or with friends.
Halloween Sky Backgrounds
Another option for transforming your photo into a spine-chilling portrait is by using the YouCam Perfect Halloween sky backgrounds. Choices include creepy dark skies with bats taking flight or a witch swooping overhead.
*Note that these Halloween sky backgrounds are only available on iOS.
How to Create a Halloween Night Sky Background
- To access Halloween sky backgrounds, start by downloading YouCam Perfect.
- Next, you’ll upload your photo and tap on Sky.
- From here, you’ll find Halloween skies in the Holiday category.
- Choose one to apply.
Download YouCam Perfect: The Best Halloween Background Editing App
If you want a blood-curdling portrait, download YouCam Perfect. Through this photo editing app, you can transform your images with spooky Halloween backgrounds.
Related Halloween Posts:
- 3 Fun Halloween Editing Ideas to Try
- 4 Halloween Party Costume Ideas to Try
- 7 Ways to Create Spooky Effects
- Create Spine-Chilling Ghostly Pictures
- Best Halloween Party Invitations & Templates
- Get Addams Family GIFs for 2022 Halloween
- How to Edit Stranger Things Aesthetic Pictures
Halloween Background FAQs
How do you do the Halloween background?
- If you want to add a Halloween background to your photo, start by downloading the YouCam Perfect app.
- Upload a photo and tap on Background.
- Tap Change Background and the Store icon.
- Scroll down to the Holiday backgrounds and choose from tons of Halloween backgrounds.
How do you make a creepy background?
If you want to add a creepy background to your selfie, download the YouCam Perfect app.
- Click Photo Edit and tap on Background.
- Next, tap Change Background and then the Store icon.
- Scroll down to the Halloween category in the Holiday section.
- Choose from the shadowy backgrounds perfect for a creeptastic transformation.