Imagine having a personal hairstylist in the palm of your hand. Have you ever wondered what your hair would look like with color highlights? Forget about giving them a try and hating the results. Now, you can use a hair color app to test hair color highlights before committing to them. Whether you are looking for highlight hair color ideas, or not knowing if the color will fit your dark hair, this app will be the best solution for you! Check out how you can virtually try on hair color highlights with the YouCam Makeup app before you try them in real life.
YouCam Makeup: Your Go-To App for All Things Beauty
YouCam Makeup is the number one virtual makeup and selfie retouch app out there. Try pro virtual makeover tools, including over 130 hair colors and styles. With just a few clicks, you can upload your favorite selfies or try the live makeover tools to transform your style and see how it will look in real life before you commit to it. Aside from changing hair colors, app users can enjoying things like:
- Personalizing your makeup look with various lipsticks, eye makeup, contour, foundation, and more
- Face editing tools to refine your facial features, including face reshape, lip reshaping, and more
- Age progression technology to discover how your look will change throughout the years
- Magical one-touch selfie retouching to snap the perfect selfie every time, retouch uneven skin tone, dark circles, teeth whitener, redness, and more
- Live selfie backgrounds to instantly update your photos with stunning backgrounds
How to Test Hair Color Highlights With The Best Hair Color App
The YouCam Makeup app is an invaluable tool when it comes to picking a new hair color. Here’s how you can try color highlights in real-time before committing to any changes in real life.
1. Download YouCam Makeup App
Start by downloading the app for free on the App Store or Google Play. More than hair color, the YouCam Makeup app is a must-have for retouching your selfies and favorite photos and trying different makeup and hairstyles from the palm of your hand.
2. Choose a Photo or Go With Real-Time Makeup Cam
You can try different hair colors on your favorite selfies or photos by picking the Photo Makeup option. Make sure you’re using photos with natural lighting and a hairstyle you love. This will give you a real-life idea of what your new hair color will look like when you visit your hairstylist.
Or, try the Makeup Cam mode instead to see the results instantly. The live view mode lets you see in real life your new hair color. Move around and have fun playing with the different hairstyle modes until you find the color you love the most.
3. Experiment With Different Hair Color Highlights
Now it’s time to play with your highlights and try different colors. Experiment with the different highlight styles and ombré looks to play with the highlights and colors as you see it change instantly. To try different hair color highlights, follow these steps:
- Under Hair Color, choose Two Colors.
- Double-tap on each color to adjust the colors used for the look.
- See the color highlight effect and try different options to find the one that suits you best.
- If you want to try another option. Go to Multicolor and select three colors for an even more professional look.
Download YouCam Makeup: The Best App to Try Highlight Hair Colors
With over 130 hairstyles and dozens of hair colors you can try, the options are endless. Plus, our magical multicolor, two-tone, and ombré effects let you see how you will look with different hair coloring options before committing to one style.
With just a few clicks, you can quickly transform your hairstyle and try color highlights from the palm of your hand. Go with classic styles like honey highlights on a brunette base, or experiment with bold combinations like pink highlights and a blonde base for an ultra-modern and feminine style.
Download the app to enjoy the most convenient hair color-changing experience now!
- Best Free App to Try Unicorn Hair Colors Without Hair Dye
- Top 5 Spooky Halloween Hair Color Ideas to Try Before Dye
- 5 Gorgeous Rainbow Hair Colors You Can Try In A Tap
- How to Change Hair Color with The Best Free Hair Color App
- How to Use YouCam Makeup App Like a Pro: 5 Major Tips