Meme culture has certainly taken over the world. Memes have become a common part of our lives and an essential component of any conversation, online and offline. In this article, we’ll teach you how to make memes from photos using the best free meme maker app, YouCam Perfect, easily so that you can entertain your friends, family members, and social media followers.
|Table of Contents|
YouCam Perfect: Make Fun Memes With Best Meme Photo Editor
Creating a meme using YouCam Perfect’s meme generator is free and easy. With our photo editing tools, beautifying options, and our easy-to-use photo editor, you can customize your meme in no time. Upload your best photo, add text boxes, choose your favorite font, and try as many colors as you want to create the coolest meme ever.
How to Make Memes on iPhone and Android
- Step 1. Download the Meme Maker
- Step 2. Browse Meme Templates
- Step 3. Personalize Your Meme
- Step 4. Save Your Own Memes
2. Browse Meme Templates
Upload your most epic photo to the meme editor. You can upload images for free straight into the app and start designing your meme right away. Or, browse through YouCam Perfect’s library of stock photos. Search by keywords that fit your meme and choose from Collage templates to help you organize images.
3. Personalize Your Meme
Make your meme stand out with your creative hat on. Choose your font style, background, and colors. Mix and match all the elements from our meme templates to create your own.
Make Memes Using Collages
If you’re using multiple photos, choose the “Collage” option to help you organize your images. Don’t worry about messing anything up, as you’ll see the original artwork as you create edits and can adjust as necessary.
4. Save Your Own Memes
Happy with the results? Download your custom meme and save it as a JPG or GIF. You can instantly share to Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels directly from YouCam Perfect.
How to Create GIF or Video Memes
- First, follow the steps above to create a custom meme.
- Pick a photo you like, add some personalized text or message, and spice it up with some stickers or filters.
- Then, add some animation to liven up your meme (literally!). You can pick a fun animated effect or go for vibrant animated stickers, possibilities are truly endless.
- Next, save your brand new meme as a GIF and share it on social media. Trust us, your followers would love it!
Download YouCam Perfect: Best Meme Photo Editor for iPhone & Android
- Animate Photos: How to Bring Pictures to Life
- How to Add Text to Photos
- How to Create Inspirational Picture Quotes
- How to Cut Out Part of a Picture
- How to Remove Unwanted Objects from Photos
Meme Maker App FAQs
What is the best free meme generator?
Some of the best free meme maker apps for iPhone and Android we recommend to try for making memes include:
- YouCam Perfect
- Meme Generator
- Memes.Com & Memes Maker
The best free meme generator is the one that gives you plenty of features. YouCam Perfect has beautifying tools, photo editing tools, animated effects, and a stock photo library, and it gives you complete customization in an easy-to-use app.
How to create a meme for free?
You don’t have to spend a fortune to create a meme. YouCam Perfect can create a meme for free using our meme generator tools and edits. Follow our step-by-step guide to make your own meme:
What should a meme include?
A genuine meme includes a photo or video with some text. Memes poke fun at an idea or share funny messages. You can put a punchline at the bottom with an image that captures the message or put a question mark at the top using animated stickers. There’s no limit!