When you’re feeling down, an inspirational quote can give you the motivation you need to bring a spark back to your week. You can make your own inspirational picture quotes with your own pictures that you can look at on a rough day or share with others to help lift them out of a low mood. YouCam Perfect has plenty of features you can use to design yours. Use them as your phone’s wallpaper or post on social media to motivate your friends and followers!
|Table of Contents|
YouCam Perfect: Best Free Inspirational Picture Quote Maker
Inspirational picture quotes give you a dose of motivation when you need it most with a famous saying against a picture background. The picture should match the mood of the quote. You might add mountains to represent challenges and strength, or a path through the woods to remind you to enjoy the journey as much as you love completing your goals. No matter what you choose, adding a picture background gives your quote extra excitement. YouCam Perfect makes it easy for you to make your own inspirational picture quotes. The app has tons of features you can use to get creative with your selfies and picture quotes like:
You have unlimited options, and the app is free to download and use. It has a premium version if you want to take full advantage of its features and tools, too. With its intelligent AI technology, it only takes a few taps to edit your photo like a pro. You can even make an inspirational picture quote that makes you look like you know all the photo editing secrets. Keep reading to learn how!
How to Make Inspirational Picture Quotes: Step-by-Step Guide
- Step 1. Download Quotes Editing App
- Step 2. Pick a Picture
- Step 3. Pick an Inspirational Quote
- Step 4. Add Quotes to Pictures
- Step 5. Save Your Own Picture Quote
YouCam Perfect is available for iOS and Android. Download it free from the app store and explore its many impressive features.
2. Pick a Picture
Even if you don’t know which quote you want to use, you probably know the vibe you’re looking for. We recommend picking a picture that complements your quote. For example, if you want a motivating and inspiring image, look for mountains, city lights, a horizon, or even an animal that inspires you, like a hawk or lion. For a cozy, positive quote, try a beach, soft lighting, or flowers.
You can use a photo you took yourself or browse YouCam Perfect’s Shutterstock selection by searching for the image you want and choosing one through the app.
*The Shutterstock feature is currently available for iOS only. Android version coming soon.
3. Pick an Inspirational Quote
Your quote says a lot about who you are, so choose one that speaks to you. Are you looking for a boost to meet your next goal? Are you looking forward to the end of the week so you can kick back and relax? Or do you want to remind yourself to keep your dreams in mind while you’re going through a hard time?
You can find quotes for any of these moods. For inspirational picture quotes, it’s best to keep them short to help them stand out.
4. Add Quotes to Pictures
Once you have your quote and picture, combine them with YouCam Perfect. After you upload your chosen picture, use the app’s Text tool.
Simply go to Photo Edit and scroll to select the Text option. A box will come up in the center of your photo, and you can choose your text color, font, alignment, and even add a border or bubble. Try to pick a font and color that suits the quote and the image behind it.
5. Save Your Own Picture Quote
After you get your own inspirational picture quote looking the way you want, save it to your phone. Then, share it on social media so your friends and followers can get inspired too!
10 Inspirational Quotes to Make You Smile
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” — Bill Bradley
- “Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is show up.” — Brene Bradley
- “Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
- “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” — Michelle Obama
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” — Audrey Hepburn
Download YouCam Perfect: Best Free Quote Maker for iPhone & Android
- Photo Editor 101: How to Choose the Right App
- 4 Best Instagram Caption Ideas for Selfies
- How to Add Text to Photos
- How to Make Best Lock Screen Wallpaper
- How to Make Your Own Phone Wallpapers