The holiday season is upon us once again, can you believe it?! You know your photos are going to look great, but there’s another way you can take them to the next level. Elevate your holiday-themed photo edits with YouCam Perfect’s animated Happy Holidays features. The YouCam Perfect app has many features available to amp up your images — in this article, we’ll revisit some tried-and-true favorites while also exploring brand-new animated features! Learn more about these very merry tools below.
Best Happy Holiday Photo Editor: YouCam Perfect
Editing your photos can be intimidating if you don’t know where to start, but thanks to the YouCam Perfect app, you have hundreds of tools and features at your fingertips! YouCam Perfect is the best free photo editing app for you to create memorable holiday content. The app lets you do everything from teeth whitening to background removal, but today, we’ll be learning how you can create animated Christmas and New Year pictures in just a few taps to impress your friends and loved ones this holiday season.
4 Best Holiday Animated Photo Ideas
Next, we’ll introduce you to the different types of Holiday animated effects and stickers available with YouCam Perfect to help you make animated Happy Holiday pictures this Holiday season.
- Overlay Holiday Photo Filters
- Animated Happy Holidays GIF
- Animated Holiday Decorations
- White Winter Aesthetic Animated Effect
1. Overlay Holiday Photo Filters
One of the most fun photo editing features is a Holiday photo overlay! To take advantage of this tool, you can follow below steps:
- Begin by uploading your photo
- Then, select Animation feature
- Then select Effects
- Navigate to Holiday category
You’ll see many options available to you, but we recommend either Santa’s Sleigh zooming across the sky or holiday ornaments falling from above. With both of these effects, you can increase or decrease the speed of the animation, or capture a still photo of the effect in action.
2. Animated Happy Holidays GIF
Animated stickers are another great way to add just a bit of movement to your Holiday photos! To use one, tap Stickers in the Animation of the YouCam Perfect app. There are plenty of animated stickers to choose from, like Santa, a reindeer, a snowman, and a Happy Holiday text graphic. >> Download the App for FREE & Get Holiday Stickers NOW!
3. Animated Holiday Decorations
If you want to add joyful holiday vibes to photos, you can find a lot of holiday-themed animated stickers in the YouCam Perfect app. In the Animated Wraparounds section, discover the gingerbread man that will give you a big warm hug or add animated stickers in the form of sparkling lights surrounding your family.
4. White Winter Aesthetic Animated Effect
A great way to level up your holiday photo is with a White Winter effect. You can achieve this look in a variety of ways, but some of the most popular are enabling a Frozen-esque wraparound effect, or utilizing a real-life-looking falling snow or snowflake effect. Either one is sure to make for a chillingly beautiful GIF!
Read More: How to Add Snow Animation to Photos
How to Create Animated Happy Holiday GIFs
We all love the look and motion of a GIF, but most of us have no idea how to go about creating one! The good news is that with the YouCam Perfect app, you can make beautiful GIFs with just a few taps — no professional knowledge or expensive software needed. The app offers many different ways to add animation to turn your photo into a GIF, and once you’re finished, you’ll be able to export it for your own personal use.
- To do so, download the YouCam Perfect.
- Open the app and go to Photo Edit
- Then Animation feature
- Find numerous holiday animations in Holiday category
- Add your favorite animations to the photo
- Click on the green checkmark
- Choose the GIF format and select the ratio you want
You’ll have multiple ratios to choose from — Original, 16:9, 1:1, 3:4, 9:16, and 4:3.
- If you want to post on Instagram, the aspect ratio of a traditional post is a 1:1 square.
- For Twitter, the recommended aspect ratio is 16:9.
👉 More Holiday Season Edits:
- Welcome 2022 with Animated New Year GIFs and Backgrounds
- 5 Free Holiday Wallpaper Backgrounds for Festive Edits
- 5 Best Holiday Card Templates
- How To Add Falling Snow Effect To Photo