The song goes, “I ain’t ’fraid of no ghost,” and you shouldn’t be either! This Halloween season, explore all kinds of haunting photo filters with YouCam Perfect. Before you call the Ghostbusters, try these ghost effects to bring your snaps back from the dead. Keep reading to learn how you can get them for yourself!
|Table of Contents|
YouCam Perfect: The Best App for Adding Ghost to Pictures
YouCam Perfect’s Halloween collection features spine-tingling effects and edits that give your snaps the perfect aesthetic for spooky season. Choose from ghostly photo effect and haunting stickers, and even blend and combine your photos for a customized effect that’s sure to jump out at your friends and followers. Keep reading to see how YouCam Perfect’s Halloween filters and effects can enhance any photo you take on a dark and stormy night!
Ghostify Your Photo With These Effects
YouCam Perfect has four ghost effects to explore, and each one has its own unique way of creating a spooky look. Add a graveyard complete with ghosts to the bottom of your photo or use the glowing green ghost effect has spirits swooping through the frame from every angle. YouCam Perfect also provides fun ghost stickers to play with in your Halloween snaps!
How to Create Ghost Pictures this Halloween
- Step 1. Download YouCam Perfect
- Step 2. Add the Ghost Effect or Sticker to Photo
- Step 3. Save Your Ghost Picture
1. Download YouCam Perfect, the Best App for Ghost Pictures
To get started, go to the Apple Store or Google Play and download YouCam Perfect. The app is free to download and use, and you can find some Halloween effects for free, too.
2. Add the Ghost Effect or Sticker to Photo
Tap Photo Edit on the main app page. Choose Animation and scroll to the Holidays collection under Effects. There, you can choose animated ghost effects and apply them with a single tap.
To get the stickers, tap the Sticker tab. Scroll through the Holiday stickers to find the ghost you want to haunt your photo and tap to apply it.
4. Save Your Ghost Picture
Once you’ve applied the effects and stickers you want, tap the Save button to save your photo to your phone. After that, you can share it on any social media platform you want!
How to Create a Ghost Effect in Your Photo
YouCam Perfect lets you go beyond adding ghosts to your snaps. With its advanced editing tools, you can become the ghost yourself! Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Photo Edit and upload the photo you want to use as your scene. Try a cemetery or a creepy forest!
- Choose Add Photo to add another photo with the portrait image you want to use. This will be the picture you use to turn yourself into a ghost.
- Go to Cutout and cut out the portrait of the person you want to make into a ghost.
- Use the Opacity tool to turn your portrait transparent.
- Go to Effects and choose the black and white filter to turn your photo into a haunting grayscale image.
- Adjust the size and position of your transparent portrait in the photo to make it look like a real ghost photo.
- Save your ghostly edits!
Remove Legs & Make a Floating Ghost for Halloween
Become a floating ghost with YouCam Perfect's Removal tool. You can easily edit yourself as a flying ghost by removing the legs from the photo.
Download YouCam Perfect: Best Add Ghost to Photo App for Ghostly Halloween Pictures
Create unforgettable Halloween photo edits with YouCam Perfect using animated effects or making your own ghostly look. Download YouCam Perfect free for iOS or Android to get started!
Explore Other Halloween Features
YouCam Perfect has plenty of other effects to explore beyond ghost filters! To bring out the most impressive Halloween edits, try using the Background feature to add your own unique Halloween scene. The app’s templates also let you set the mood and make your own Halloween party invitations. Plus, the effects aren’t limited to ghosts — you’ll find all kinds of supernatural creatures, from vampires to bats to zombies!
More Halloween Edits:
- 20+ Halloween Backgrounds to Create Spooky Photos
- 3 Fun Halloween Editing Ideas to Try
- 4 Halloween Costume Ideas to Try in Photos
- 7 Ways to Create Spooky Effects
- Best Free Halloween Party Invitation Templates
Ghost Picture FAQs
How can I add a ghost to my photo?
Add ghost effects to your photo in YouCam Perfect with these steps:
- Choose your photo.
- Go to Animation and choose the ghost effect or ghost sticker.
- Save your edits!
How do I make a picture look haunted?
YouCam Perfect has lots of ways you can create a haunted effect. Try these spooky Halloween ideas:
- Add a ghost to your photo
- Add a haunted house to your background
- Try scary Halloween filters
- Create a ghost effect with Add Photo tool
- Add a graveyard scene to your photo
How can I get the ghost effect on my photos?
Turn yourself into a ghost with these steps in YouCam Perfect:
- Choose your background photo.
- Go to Add Photo and select your portrait.
- Cut out your portrait.
- Use Opacity to create a transparent effect.
- Apply a black and white filter.
- Save your edits!
Get the App & Add Ghost to Photo This Halloween
Want to get more photo editing tips and tricks? Subscribe to the YouCam Perfect YouTube channel, and follow us on Instagram for creative editing ideas and awesome selfie tips!