The hit Netflix series Stranger Things has finally returned with season four after three years. Celebrate this scary good show with some stunning photo edits of your own. Keep reading to learn how you can dive into the Upside Down and take a trip to Hawkins with YouCam Perfect app's aesthetic sky backgrounds and photo effects!
YouCam Perfect: Best Free App for Creating Stranger Things Photos
Create an Upside Down Effect in Your Photo
You might have to watch out for Vecna because these two spooky effects will make your photos look like they were taken right in the Upside Down! The deep red tones and eerie atmospheric elements will certainly make your social media followers click that ‘Like’ button.
How to Create Stranger Things Sky Background
- Go to Edit.
- Choose the Sky Replacement tool.
- Find these stormy sky backgrounds in the Storm category or add your own.
- Apply the selected option to your photo to add the Stranger Things vibes to your sky background.
- Tap the green checkmark to save your Stranger Things edits!
*The Sky Replacement feature is currently available for iOS only.
How to Create Stranger Things Aesthetic Pictures
- Download YouCam Perfect for free on iOS or Android.
- Choose the photo you want to edit from your phone.
- Go to Effects and add a red color tone filter to your photo. If you’re not sure which to choose, try Soft Pink 04, Red, Sunset, or Creepy 05!
- Use the HSL, Shadows, and Contrast sliders to adjust your color to a deeper, high-contrast Stranger Things red.
- Save your photo and share your Stranger Things aesthetic pictrue!
How to Get Stranger Things ’80s Aesthetic Costume
YouCam Perfect goes beyond makeup and filters. With the Clothes feature, you can change the pattern on your clothes with just a few taps. Whether you want to match Max’s ’80s mall style from season 3 or wear Eleven’s iconic patterned jumpsuit, YouCam Perfect has the right effects for you. Here’s how you can get them on your photos:
- Go to Beautify.
- Choose Clothes to detect your outfit.
- Scroll through the options to find the '80s aesthetic pattern.
- If you want to add your own ’80s horizontal striped pattern, choose the add pattern option and upload the one you want from YouCam Perfect’s stock patterns.
- Save & download your edits!
Stranger Things 4 Is Finally Here
Image credit: Netflix
The first half of season four was released on May 27, and the second half was released on July 1. As Eleven (played by Millie Bobby Brown) and Mike (Finn Wolfhard) navigate high school and their long-distance relationship, Joyce (Winona Ryder) receives a cryptic note about Hopper (David Harbour) that takes her far from home. This season brings back the original gang as they work together to solve yet another mystery brought to them by the Upside Down.
Download YouCam Perfect: Best App to Create Stranger Things Aesthetic Pictures
More Trending Posts:
- How to Get Eleven's Look
- Try Stranger Things Video Filters
- Get Free Top Gun: Maverick Photo Effects
- How to Make a Squid Game Dalgona Meme
- How To Add Matrix Effect In Photos
- Create Your Own Star Wars Fan Art Photos
- “Mean Girls” Inspired Effects
Stranger Things-Inspired Edits FAQs
Is there a Stranger Things season 4 part 2?
Stranger Things will finish out the season 4 story in part two. Part two airs on Netflix on July 1, 2022.
Is there going to be a season 5 of Stranger Things?
Stranger Things has been renewed for a fifth season as of February 2022. This will be the show’s final season.
How do you edit photos like Stranger Things?
Editing photos like Stranger Things is simple with YouCam Perfect! Follow these steps to get a Stranger Things aesthetic in your snaps:
- Go to Edit.
- Choose Effects and select a red color tone filter. Then, use the quality adjustment sliders to change the look of the filter.
- Go to Beautify and select Clothes.
- Choose a 80s pattern or add your own.
- Save and share your Stranger Things-inspired photos!
How do you get the Stranger Things filter?
YouCam Perfect’s red filters give your photo the same unsettling feeling as the Upside Down when you follow these steps:
- Go to Edit.
- Go to Effects and choose a red color tone filter.
- Use HSL, Shadows, and Contrast to adjust the quality of your filter’s colors.
- Save and share!
Create Your Stranger Things Fan Photo Edits
"Stranger Things" is a registered trademark of Netflix Studios, LLC.
Neither "Stranger Things" nor "Netflix Studios, LLC" is in any way associated with Perfect Corp.