The hit Netflix series Stranger Things has returned with season four after three years. Celebrate this scary good show with some stunning photo edits of your own this Halloween 2022. Keep reading to learn how you can dive into the Upside Down and take a trip to Hawkins with YouCam Perfect app's photo effects and aesthetic sky backgrounds!
YouCam Perfect: Best Free App for Creating Stranger Things Inspired Photos
YouCam Perfect has endless tools and features for you to edit your pictures to look like Stranger Things style. Add effects like you're in the Upside Down and filters to match any Stranger Things aesthetic, along with stickers, animation, and other features that you can customize to suit your vibe. You can use any of these features to express your creativity and make your own Stranger Things photo edits. Keep reading to learn how you can use YouCam Perfect to create your own Stranger Things-themed photo edits!
Create an Upside Down Photo Effect in Pictures
You might have to watch out for Vecna because these two spooky effects will make your photos look like they were taken right in the Upside Down! The deep red tones and eerie atmospheric elements will certainly make your social media followers click that ‘Like’ button.
How to Create Stranger Things Sky Background
Ready to teleport to your own Stranger Things universe? Change the scenery around you with YouCam Perfect’s Sky Replacement feature to recreate the signature red, stormy sky from the Stranger Things poster. Get the effect with these steps:
- Go to Edit.
- Choose the Sky Replacement tool.
- Find these stormy sky backgrounds in the Storm category or add your own.
- Apply the selected option to your photo to add the Stranger Things vibes to your sky background.
- Tap the green checkmark to save your Stranger Things edits!
*The Sky Replacement feature is currently available for iOS only.
Read: Best Sky Replacement App For Dreamy Sky Editing
How to Create Stranger Things Aesthetic Pictures
Using YouCam Perfect to take your own trip to Hawkins only takes a few taps. You can capture the Stranger Things style with a red filter to highlight the spooky aesthetic. Turn your photos upside down with these steps:
- Download YouCam Perfect for free on iOS or Android.
- Choose the photo you want to edit from your phone.
- Go to Effects and add a red color tone filter to your photo. If you’re not sure which to choose, try Soft Pink 04, Red, Sunset, or Creepy 05!
- Use the HSL, Shadows, and Contrast sliders to adjust your color to a deeper, high-contrast Stranger Things red.
- Save your photo and share your Stranger Things aesthetic pictrue!
Read: Free Photo Filters & Photo Effects
How to Get Stranger Things ’80s Aesthetic Costume
YouCam Perfect goes beyond backgrounds and filters. With the Clothes feature, you can change the pattern on your clothes with just a few taps. Whether you want to match Max’s ’80s mall style from season 3 or wear Eleven’s iconic patterned jumpsuit, YouCam Perfect has the right effects for you. Here’s how you can get them on your photos:
- Go to Beautify.
- Choose Clothes to detect your outfit.
- Scroll through the options to find the '80s aesthetic pattern.
- If you want to add your own ’80s horizontal striped pattern, choose the add pattern option and upload the one you want from YouCam Perfect’s stock patterns.
- Save & download your edits!
Read: How to Put a Picture on a Shirt
Stranger Things 4 Is Finally Here
Stranger Things season four brings back your favorite characters as they tackle new monsters straight from the Upside Down. This season’s demons are even more dangerous than the Mindflayer, and the characters have to tackle it all while struggling through their own personal battles.
Image credit: Netflix
The first half of season four was released on May 27, and the second half was released on July 1. As Eleven (played by Millie Bobby Brown) and Mike (Finn Wolfhard) navigate high school and their long-distance relationship, Joyce (Winona Ryder) receives a cryptic note about Hopper (David Harbour) that takes her far from home. This season brings back the original gang as they work together to solve yet another mystery brought to them by the Upside Down.
Download YouCam Perfect: Best App to Create Stranger Things Aesthetic Pictures
YouCam Perfect has tons of features and effects to complete your Stranger Things aesthetic. Explore the app’s tools to add your own strange sky backgrounds, 80s clothing patterns, Upside Down photo filters, and more. Download YouCam Perfect for iOS or Android to discover what lies in the Upside Down for yourself!
More Trending Posts:
- 5 Ways to Create Halloween Spooky Effects
- Best Halloween Backgrounds for Editing
- Create Spine-Chilling Ghostly Pictures
- How to Get Eleven's Look
- Try Stranger Things Video Filters
- Create Your Own Star Wars Fan Art Photos
- “Mean Girls” Inspired Effects
Stranger Things-Inspired Edits FAQs
Is there going to be a season 5 of Stranger Things?
Stranger Things has been renewed for a fifth season as of February 2022. This will be the show’s final season.
What are the best Stranger Things Halloween ideas?
Celebrate your favorite series by creating Stranger Things-inspired Halloween pictures with the below ideas:
- Add an Upside Down photo effect to your picture
- Create Stranger Things sky background in your photo
- Add Max's '80s costume style to your clothes
How do you edit photos like Stranger Things?
Editing photos like Stranger Things is simple with YouCam Perfect! Follow these steps to get a Stranger Things aesthetic in your snaps:
- Go to Edit.
- Choose Effects and select a red color tone filter. Then, use the quality adjustment sliders to change the look of the filter.
- Go to Beautify and select Clothes.
- Choose a 80s pattern or add your own.
- Save and share your Stranger Things-inspired photos!
How do you get the Stranger Things filter?
YouCam Perfect’s red filters give your photo the same unsettling feeling as the Upside Down when you follow these steps:
- Go to Edit.
- Go to Effects and choose a red color tone filter.
- Use HSL, Shadows, and Contrast to adjust the quality of your filter’s colors.
- Save and share!
Create Your Stranger Things Aesthetic Fan Edits
Subscribe to our YouTube channel , and follow us on Instagram to get more creative editing ideas and awesome selfie tips!
"Stranger Things" is a registered trademark of Netflix Studios, LLC.
Neither "Stranger Things" nor "Netflix Studios, LLC" is in any way associated with Perfect Corp.