Adding an aesthetic style isn’t limited to just wallpapers and photos these days — you can now make aesthetic backgrounds for your videos too! Sounds complicated? Turns out that with the right app on your device, it only takes a few clicks! Discover how you can add an aesthetic spiral effect to your selfie videos for sharing on TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and more.
YouCam Video the Best Free Video Editing App for Aesthetic TikToks
We all want to have the best TikTok videos and to create the one reel that goes viral. But how can you level up your content without spending thousands of dollars on software or expensive equipment? Introducing the YouCam Video app! This top-rated video editing app is the best free video editing app on the market, allowing you to create eye-catching aesthetic videos for TikTok, Instagram, and more. It might seem complicated, but it’s free to download and even easier to use. Keep reading to discover how to add amazing effects to your selfie videos.
How to Add an Amazing Spiral Effect to Your Selfie VideosAdding effects of any kind might seem complicated for an amateur content creator, but with YouCam Video, it couldn’t be more simple.
- Start by first downloading the YouCam Video app to your device. You can find it in the iOS app store*.
- Once you have the app downloaded to your device, tap the + button on the home screen to either take a video or upload an existing one from your device.
- From there, scroll through the options on the bottom of your screen until you see AI Effects. Tap it.
- You’ll then see a variety of categories available. Tap on Spiral, which will bump you over to several fun aesthetic filters, all with a spiral style.
- If you see one you like right away, tap on it to instantly see the effect on your video. YouCam Video also has a great before and after feature you can use by tapping the white square in the bottom right corner of the screen. Holding this icon will show you your original video while releasing it will show your edited effect.
- If you aren’t sure where to start with the AI effects you see available to you, check out some of our favorite styles below.
- Once you’ve found the effect you like and you’re ready to finish up, tap the green checkmark in the bottom right corner of the screen. From here, you’ll be able to tap the white arrow in the upper right corner to save your video. You can choose the quality of the video, as well as the bit rate and frame rate before saving it to your device.
- All that’s left now is to share the video on your preferred social media channel!
*Currently, spiral effects are only available for YouCam Video on iOS devices.
Shooting Star Spiral Effect
One of the most fun and unique AI Effects available in the YouCam Video app is Shooting Star. This effect is just as the name suggests, offering up the illusion of a bright shooting star whizzing around the subject of your video. If you want to further customize your video with this filter, you can tap the image at the bottom of the screen to bring up more options for it.
Neon Lines Spiral Effect
Another effect that we love is Neon Lines. As it sounds, this effect generates multi-colored neon lines darting on and around your video. The bold colors add a fun, edgy touch to any video you use it on.
Colorful Cloud Bursts
If you’re really looking to focus the attention of your video viewer on one place, the Colorful Cloud Burst effect might be the one for you. This tool generates pops of purple, green, and yellow on your video for an instant mystical look.
Download YouCam Video Now & Design Your TikTok Makeup Style
Video as the preferred content on social media is growing faster by the day, and with so many videos on the platform, you need a way to make yours stand out. The best way to do that is to utilize an app with a wide variety of aesthetic backgrounds, like YouCam Video. Download the YouCam Video app for either iOS or Android and start working on your creation!
Read More: How To Add Text To Video For TikTok