Instagram stories are a great way to share snapshots of your life, in photo or video form. Sometimes, you want to share multiple photos at once, but you might be afraid that your followers won’t scroll all the way through and will miss some of your snaps.
In this case, creating a collage is a great idea. That way, you can combine all of your shots into one picture-perfect composition. Considering that Instagram’s Layout feature is quite limited, we suggest creating an Instagram collage with YouCam Perfect! You’ll have much more control over how it looks this way. Read on to find out how.
YouCam Perfect: Best App for Instagram Story Collage
With the native Instagram collage editor, you’re extremely limited in what you can do. You can basically choose where your photos go, but that’s it.
YouCam Perfect is the ultimate photo editing tool kit that gives you full customization for your next Instagram story collage. It allows you to add multiple photos to Instagram story. Enjoy complete creative control from start to finish so you can make your visions a reality.
With YouCam Perfect, you can create awesome collages in just a few taps. Choose from numerous preset templates, and put your own flair on whatever vibe you’re invoking. Find out how below.
Easy Way to Create a Collage for Instagram Story
Learning how to make a collage on Instagram isn’t hard if you’re using YouCam Perfect. The app’s intuitive enough that you can master the technique with these simple instructions:
- Go to Photo Edit and choose the Template feature. First, choose the Instagram Story size in Template. This is usually a 9:16 ratio.
- Choose a collage template. You have countless options to choose from depending on whether you picked one or three photos. Some of the themes include Food & Dining, Holidays, and Life Moments.
- Crop and switch the photos until you find a combo you like. You can also choose a suitable filter for your photos.
- The template feature offers a great deal of flexibility. You can move all the elements in the template wherever you want. For example, you can move them to the bottom, as well as zoom in or out. You can also change the template's background, add text, or stickers.
Create a Video Collage for Instagram Story
If you’re posting in an Instagram story, you have a few more options. Stories can use animation and video to make them pop a bit more than ordinary posts. There’s no reason why you can’t take advantage of this when you’re editing in YouCam Perfect. Here’s how it works:
- Create your collage using the above steps.
- Then, click on the Animation tool at the bottom.
- From here, you can choose Effects, Stickers, and Wraparounds. Choose from something fun or dramatic depending on what you’re going for!
Use Your Collage to Engage with Instagram Followers
Instagram collages aren’t just about showing off your good side or letting everyone know how much you love your boyfriend. You can also create fun collages to interact and engage with your followers.
One way to do that is by filling out pre-designed templates that ask questions about yourself. Typically, these go viral when someone shares a blank template for you to download and then provides their own answers to the template. That way, you can have a fresh copy of the image to fill out for yourself.
Check Out Our YouTube Channel for More Editing Ideas
You can find several pre-designed templates in YouCam Perfect to customize your own Insta story. Just follow the steps below:
- Click the Store icon on the app homepage.
- Go to the Template menu.
- Choose a 9:16 ratio for your Instagram story.
- You can choose This or That or Challenge template.
- Change the text on the Template by clicking the Font button and typing what you want.
- Drag and change the size of the text however you’d like!
- You can even change the background or add photos to totally personalize the template.
This or That may be one of the most common uses of the Instagram collage template, but here are a few more ideas:
- A template for your favorite things
- A template for your future goals
- A template for your dream date Interaction collage
Read More to Level Up Your Instagram Feeds:
- 2 Must-Know Photo Editing Ideas for Instagram in 2021
- 2 Best Instagram Story Filters to Improve Your Photos
- 3 Awesome Instagram Profile Picture Ideas to WOW Your Followers
- 4 Best Instagram Edits & Caption Ideas for Selfies
- 4 Creative Ideas to Master Instagram #OOTD Photo Editing
- 5 Popular Filters to Make Your Instagram Photos Pop
- 10 Free Aesthetic Animated Stickers For Eye-Catching Instagram
Create Awesome Instagram Collage With YouCam Perfect
Make sure your Instagram collage game is on point. Download YouCam Perfect now to get started!