Making a sticker from your photo and adding them to your photos is a great way to express your personality and have fun with your friends. In this article, we’ll introduce our My Sticker feature in the YouCam Perfect app that will let you create unique custom stickers in a matter of seconds. Read on to learn more about this best sticker maker for free download.
Photo Sticker Maker: Turn Pictures Into Stickers
Every great picture on your phone can be turned into a sticker. From your favorite selfie to a photo of your pet can be immortalized on the app. The sticker maker app will help you make personalized stickers on your phone in a matter of seconds. Remember, all the stickers you make will be saved into the app for future use.
How to Make Stickers from Photos: 5 Easy Steps
In five simple steps, you’ll find how easy it is to make your own stickers, go to the Sticker tab, select the section you want to turn into a sticker, cut it out, and enjoy!
- Step 1: Download the Sticker Maker
- Step 2: Create Your Own Stickers
- Step 3: Adjust Stickers
- Step 4: Add Custom Stickers to Photos
- Step 5: Save & Share Stickers
Step 1: Download the Sticker Maker
Don’t have the YouCam Perfect app yet? That’s okay! Use this as your reminder that you can get it for free on both the Apple Store and Play Store.
Step 2. Create Your Own Stickers
Once you finish downloading the sticker maker app, you can start creating your own stickers without using different sticker maker apps. In the YouCam Perfect app, you will find everything you are looking for.
How to Find My Sticker Tool?
Step 3. Adjust Stickers
You can do so many things to choose from on the same screen, even alter the selfie or funny photo with a cool filter to make it more personalized!
To finally turn your favorite picture into a sticker, follow these steps:
- Choose the photo you want to make custom sticker.
- Cutout the area you want to turn into a sticker.
- You can use the Portrait mode and Smart Brush tools to let the app auto-select you or any main object from the picture.
- After carefully cutting the edges of your picture, save the sticker..
Step 4. Add Custom Stickers to Photos
Like any other picture on the YouCam Perfect app, you will find all the custom stickers you made on the My Stickers feature. Save each sticker and start building your own stickers library for every amazing occasion.
Step 5. Save & Share Stickers
Don’t forget to share your own custom stickers with your friends and family! Next time you miss a road trip or a family vacation, choose the picture you want and make a sticker from the picture and share with them!
What is the Best App to Make Stickers from Photo?
Here is a list of the best sticker maker apps you can try on iPhone and Android:
- YouCam Perfect
- Sticker Maker Studio
- Funny Stickers
- LINE Sticker Maker
YouCam Perfect: Not Only An App to Make a Sticker from Photos
- Turning your photos into magical mandalas with the Kaleido feature, replacing gloomy skies in photos, adding fun stickers and photo frames, and so much more!
- Changing the background of any photo to look like a picture-perfect moment, choosing from a wide selection of backgrounds to transform your photos instantly.
- Editing unwanted things thanks to the Object Removal tool to obtain the Instagram-worthy photos of your dreams.
- Adding butterflies, flowers, and even bubbles to selfies with the help of the Magic Brush Tool.
- Over 40 edits that can be done on any of your favorite selfies or pictures.
Download YouCam Perfect: Best Sticker Maker App to Custom Photo Stickers
YouCam Perfect app is the best sticker maker app to transform any picture into a fun sticker. Free download the app now to get started! Time to create your own stickers and share them with friends! Available for free on the Apple Store and Play Store.
Create Any Photo With Stickers
▼ Make stickers from photos & create your next masterpiece!
- 6 Best Free Sticker Maker Apps
- Animate Photos: Best App That Brings Pictures to Life
- How to Add Stickers to Your Photos
- How to Add Tattoo Sticker to Picture
- How to Create Your Own NFT Art
- How to Use the Cutout Tool