Prom season is here — get your cameras and phones ready! Snapping your best prom pictures is just as momentous an occasion as the prom itself. You want to remember the night and show off your look with family and friends, so you want them to look unique and flattering. Luckily, getting the perfect prom photos is easier than ever with the YouCam Perfect photo editor app. To help you get ready, we’re sharing the six best prom picture ideas for the most memorable prom night. Keep reading to learn more.
YouCam Perfect: The Best App to Edit Prom Photos
How to Edit Prom Photos
- Make Your Outfit Sparkle
- Get a Whiter Smile for Pics
- Add a Fancy Background
- Decorate Your Photos
- Put Yourself in the Spotlight
- Light Up Your Photos
1. Make Your Prom Outfit Sparkle
Commemorate the magical night by adding a sparkle aesthetic to your prom dress. You can easily use the YouCam Perfect's Clothes feature to change your outfit to a sparkling design.
You can also use the Sparkle animation filters to browse the gallery for the perfect glittery touch. Choose from a soft white glowing sparkle or a bright, animated star shape filter depending on the look you’re going for.
2. Get a Whiter Smile for Prom Pics
A bright smile will elevate any picture, and YouCam Perfect will help you achieve your best smile. All you have to do is select the photo you want to edit and select Beautify to access these free, professional features. From there, you’ll be able to adjust your smile and whiten your teeth in a matter of seconds.
3. Add a Fancy Background to Prom Photo
Add a touch of fantasy to your prom photos by changing the background to something exciting. YouCam Perfect has tons of free, high-quality, and fun backgrounds to choose from, and adding them in is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
4. Decorate Your Prom Photos
Add some personality to your prom photos with some fun decorations. Try out different party-themed stickers like disco balls, crowns, and balloons.
5. Put Yourself in the Prom Spotlight
Shine bright in your prom photos with the Animated Spotlight effect. This will give the appearance of moving spotlights, just like you’re at a red carpet premiere. Access this feature by uploading your photo and tapping on Animation. Choose Light, and go to the flashing lights.
6. Light Up Your Prom Photos
Prom is the ideal time for pictures, but it’s at night, making things tricky. If your photos are underexposed or don’t have the right contrast, download YouCam Perfect to fix it. Use the adjustment tools like Exposure and Brightness to increase the light in your photos and balance out the color.
10 Best Prom Instagram Captions to Go With Your Prom Photos
Here are 10 of the best prom Instagram captions to get you started:
- Always wear your invisible crown.
- A night to remember.
- No matter what happens, I woke up like this.
- It took me hours to get ready, so you better like this post.
- Keep calm and think prom.
- A picture might be worth a thousand words, but memories are priceless.
- I never want this night to end.
- Here’s to a magical night with magical people.
- Don’t miss your chance to take this dance.
- Keep your head, heels, and standards high.
Best Tip for Prom Picture Poses
Download YouCam Perfect: Best Free Photo Editor for Perfect Prom Pictures
- How to Add Neon Glow Effect to Images
- How to Add Sparkle Effect to Photos
- How to Create Bokeh Effect in Photos
- How to Make Your Travel Photos Stand Out
- 5 Ways to Add Summer Vibes to Photos