We’re all familiar with a Polaroid picture, it came into existence in the 1970s and usually required an expensive camera along with large quantities of Polaroid film. In recent years, Polaroid-like photos have made a triumphant comeback and, thankfully, the pricey equipment and film are no longer required.
You can easily turn pictures photos into polaroid with a cool, retro, vintage touch in just a few taps with the YouCam Perfect app. When we say you can create a Polaroid picture, we don’t just mean adding on a Polaroid-esque frame. We mean Polaroid filters, Polaroid templates, Polaroid collages, and much more!
|Explore The Polaroid Templates' World:|
Best Free App to Turn Pictures Into Polaroids
The YouCam Perfect app is widely known as the best photo editing app thanks to its many free features. It has all the tools you might expect like cropping and background removal, but did you know you can also create awesome old-fashioned Polaroid pictures? Read on to find out how to turn photos into a Polaroid pictures for free with the YouCam Perfect app - best polaroid photo maker and just a few minutes of your time!
How to Turn Pictures Into Polaroids
The most recognizable characteristic of a Polaroid photo is that unique white picture frame. However, you don’t need to have a Polaroid or film camera to create Polaroid photos that have that cool old-fashioned look. You can easily get Polaroid templates with the YouCam Perfect app in just 3 simple steps.
- Step 1: Navigate to Collage
- Step 2: Select 1 photo for editing, and find the Polaroid layout in Grid's Store page.
- Step 3: Then, adjust the layout like border, color, and background to get your Polaroid-type picture!
👉 Read>> How to Make a Grid Collage
Polaroid Frame Templates
Another option to consider when looking for polaroid templates is to add a frame to your photo to give it an 'Instant Camera' feel
How to Add the Polaroid Frame Templates?
- Download the YouCam Perfect app (free on iOS & Android)
- On the home page find 'Edit Photo' > Select 1 photo
- Find 'Frames'
- Scroll to your right and find the polaroid frame templates
How to Make a Polaroid Collage Template
Learn how to make a Polaroid picture easily with YouCam Perfect's Polaroid collage templates, just follow our step-by-step guide:
- Download the Polaroid template app, such as YouCam Perfect.
- Navigate to Poster in Collage, and find Polaroid collages in Polaroid category.
- Choose the Polaroid collage you like and edit your photos.
- Download your Polaroid pictures!
Create Your Own Polaroid Wallpaper
With these polaroid wallpaper ideas, you have the power to curate a custom wallpaper using your own collection of Polaroid-style photos.
Polaroid Wallpaper - Idea #1
In previous steps, you found a polaroid template and added it to your photo. Now you can go to your phone's settings > wallpaper > choose the new polaroid template photo as your new lockscreen and wallpaper.
Polaroid Wallpaper - Idea #2
Another idea is to find a colorful background and choose and animated sticker with an instant camera effect, like the one above, save the photo and use it as your wallpaper.
Customize with Polaroid Photo Templates
An easy way to achieve the Polaroid effect is to use a Polaroid template in the YouCam Perfect app. To use this feature you’ll simply need to choose one of the Polaroid templates to create a Polaroid edit in one tap.
- Under Edit, scroll until you see Template.
- At that point, there are plenty of options to choose from: Life Moments, Holidays, Love, and many others.
- With these many template options, the possibilities for editing your photo are endless!
- With any of the templates in the YouCam Perfect app, you can adjust the template features, change the template ratio, and also change the template background.
- The hardest part is picking which templates to use because there are so many wonderful ones.
👉 Read More>> 5 Best Free Photo Template Apps For Android and iPhone
Create Out-of-Bounds Polaroid Effects
The third and most creative way to add the Polaroid look to your photos is with a cool out-of-bounds Polaroid picture. If you’re up for a creative challenge, look no further! Follow our steps below:
- First, choose a cool background.
- Next, add a Polaroid picture and then use the cutout tool to cut it out.
- Next, you’ll want to add the photo and erase it to fit the Polaroid.
- Then, move the layer down the Polaroid.
- From there, you should import the same photo again.
- Next, use the cutout tool to cut the portrait out.
- Finally, move the cutout person around to match the position of your original image.
With this advanced process, you’ll have a truly out-of-bounds Polaroid edit that looks just like the real thing!
Out-of-Bounds Polaroid Template Tutorial
Out of Bounds is a really cool effect to show the movement of your photo. Watch the tutorial and learn how to create an out of bounds image in just a few steps!
YouCam Perfect: Best App with Polaroid Templates to Turn Photos into Polaroids
Polaroid cameras and their resulting images are probably the most recognizable in the photography industry. Their characteristic white frame and often vintage-looking result make them a classic for creators of all experience levels. If you’re looking to get this nostalgic template for your photos, you’re in the right place because turning pictures into awesome Polaroids is easier than ever with the YouCam Perfect app! Download the YouCam Perfect app for either iOS or Android today to get started on your cool, vintage Polaroids.
More Polaroid Style Editing Tips:
- Best Vintage Photo Filters: How to Get the Retro Look
- How to Create Old Film Effects in Photos with 3 Easy Tricks
- How to Create the 80s Vintage Glow Portrait Filter in Your Photos
Polaroid Templates FAQs
How Do You Get the Polaroid Filter Effect?
You can get the trendy polaroid filter in the best photo editing app - YouCam Perfect. Just download the app, navigate to the polaroid template, and apply it to your photos. You can also decorate your polaroid edits with various filters and stickers to make them even more eye-catching.
How to Turn Pictures Into Polaroids?
Follow the below steps to turn your pictures into a polaroid:
- Download a Polaroid collage template app.
- Open the app and upload the photo.
- Navigate to Collage.
- Find the polaroid layout template in Collage's Grid store and try it.
- Save & share with friends!
What App Has Polaroid Collage?
YouCam Perfect is the best free app to create Polaroid collages. Search through the collage store for a classic Polaroid collage or go for an artistic style with added stickers and words. Turning pictures into Polaroids is easier than ever with the YouCam Perfect app!
Is There an App That Turns Photos Into Polaroids?
YouCam Perfect is the best app that provides hundreds of collage templates for users. You can easily turn a photo into a Polaroid collage using aesthetic Polaroid templates in the app and even decorate the edits with stunning stickers and animations to share on social media.