You and your friends just had the perfect selfie shoot. Your lighting was flawless, the angles nothing short of magical, and your hair was on point; but as you look back over your photos, you feel something is missing. Then it dawns on you, you forgot to do your eye makeup!
The good news is that you don’t have to fret. Even if you neglected to brush on your mascara or missed your monthly trip to the eyelash studio, you can now add eyelashes to photos after the fact. All you need is the best makeup app to quickly touch up your photo with a luxe set of lashes.
4 Best Makeup Apps to Add Eyelashes to Photos
If you are looking for an eyelash app that will quickly transform your eyes with a set of long lashes, we’ve got your list. Check out the top four best makeup apps for adding eyelashes to your selfie.
1. YouCam Makeup
YouCam Makeup is our top choice for adding eyelashes to your photo. To add a stunning set of lashes, all you have to do is snap a selfie, upload it into the app, and play around with eyelash add-ons. Adjust the shape of your eyelashes, increase or decrease eyelash density, and find the perfect mascara color to match the scene. This app is chock full of great makeup features, which is why we give it our top rating for eyelash apps.
- Free to use
- Highly realistic and natural-looking results
- You can edit in Photo & Live Cam Mode to see before and after effects
- In Photo mode, you can choose from multiple eyelash shapes and densities with various mascara colors to try on
- In Live Cam mode, you have access to the same features as photo mode, plus more eyelash brands to choose from
- In addition to adding eyelashes, you can take advantage of other built-in features for a full makeover, such as adding lip color, editing your face shape, removing blemishes, and changing your hair color
2. Makeup Plus
With Makeup Plus, you can quickly add eyelashes to your selfie, or even try on eyelashes through a live camera option. It is worth noting that there is a limited selection of eyelashes available for free. To access all options, you’ll need a premium account.
- Edit an existing photo or use the live photo feature
- Choose from numerous eyelash styles
- Touch up your face with beautification tools
3. Facey: Face Editor & Makeup Cam
With Facey: Face Editor & Makeup Cam, you can upload a photo or edit a live photo to add eyelashes to your image. This app has numerous beautification tools built in, however, to access eyelashes, you’ll need the VIP package.
- Choose from pre-designed stylized looks
- Add eyelashes to your photo with the purchase of the VIP package
4. Lash Wardrobe
This app is geared toward helping you try on eyelash products virtually. You can also use the app to apply eyelashes to your photo, which can then be saved and uploaded to social media.
- Eyelash application tutorial videos
- Pick supplemental products such as glue, as well as browse makeup ideas
How to Add Eyelashes to Photo With an App
To add eyelashes to your photo with an app, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Download YouCam Makeup
- Step 2: Open a Photo or Use Live Cam Mode
- Step 3: Try on Eyelashes
- Step 4: Save & Share
Step 1: Download YouCam Makeup
First, you’ll need to download the YouCam Makeup app on your iOS or Android device.
Step 2: Open a Photo or Use Live Cam Mode
Once you have downloaded the app, upload your photo or open the live camera within the app.
Step 3: Try on Eyelashes
Either through live mode or via a selfie you already took, tap on the eyelash feature. Try different eyelashes until you find your preferred style results. You can test out different eyelash densities, lengths, and colors.
Keep tweaking the options until you find the perfect match for your face, mood, and desired result.
Step 4: Save & Share
Save the photo to your phone and share it on social media or with your friends.
Download YouCam Makeup: Best Makeup App to Add Eyelashes to Photo
If you want to add eyelashes to photos, download YouCam Makeup, the best makeup app for eye touch-ups, mascara additions, lip color changes, and more.
More Makeup Filter Ideas
- Best Eyelash Filter App: How to Add Eyelashes to Photos
- Best Free Foundation Color Matching App in 2022
- Best Eyeliner Filter App: How to Do Winged Eyeliner on Photos
Eyelashes Filter FAQ
1. How Can I Add Eyelashes to a Photo?
To add eyelashes to a photo, download YouCam Makeup. From here, simply open up your photo and use the built-in eyelash tool to add lashes.
2. Which App Can I Use to Add Eyelashes to Photos Naturally?
For a natural look, download YouCam Makeup. This app will add eyelashes that look real.
3. How to Apply False Eyelashes?
If you want to apply false eyelashes, start by testing out eyelashes with YouCam Makeup. This will help you determine which style of false eyelashes is the best fit for your eye shape.