Skincare Pro is the most advanced and easy-to-use skin analysis solution available on iOS 14+ & iPadOS 14+ devices.
Tailored for Medical Spas, Dermatologists and Aesthetic Physicians to replace bulky and time-consuming skin imaging booth devices, you can now receive a thorough diagnosis of 14 different skin concerns in just 7 seconds with one scan.
Our AI-powered analysis process has been validated to deliver accurate and consistent results by dermatologists in a medical study, displaying a 95% test-retest reliability rate.
For more details, you may refer to this article: Medical Study Confirms High Accuracy of AI Skin Tech for Dermatology.
Skincare Pro is user-friendly and intuitive to use. The skin analysis process can be started directly after installing the app and creating an account without any preparatory work or settings.
There are several features that can be compared between Skincare Pro and general skin imaging equipment:
1. Accuracy: Both deliver professional grade accurate skin analysis results.
2. Speed: Skincare Pro identifies 14 skin concerns in less than 7 seconds, delivering 20x faster skin analytics than the general skin imaging equipment.
3. Convenience: Skincare Pro is available on iPhone & iPad and can be used on multiple devices. This makes your business operations more convenient and flexible, with skin analysis able to be performed anywhere and anytime.
4. Cost: Skincare Pro is a more cost-effective option. Prices start at USD $499/month with 3-device licenses, while some skin imaging equipment can cost over USD $10,000 per device. Moreover, Skincare Pro is a subscription-based app servic, meaning there are no repair fees and users will have access to the latest version without needing to purchase a new device.
5. Illumination mode: Skincare Pro can only detect skin concerns in daylight while some general skin imaging equipment can project different lights to user’s face like UV light or polarized light to detect skin concerns.
No, you do not need to pay or provide any payment information when starting a free trial.
You can easily start the free trial by installing the Skincare Pro from the Apple App Store and opening an account.
You will only be charged if you decide to subscribe to Skincare Pro.
1. Pay on Perfectcorp.com: we accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and wire transfers.
2. In-App Purchase: you can pay quickly in the app using payment methods associated with your Apple ID, which supports nearly 200 payment methods (including Apple Pay, credit or debit cards and more).
To learn more about the details, please refer to Apple’s policy: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID.
Note: 5 or 7 device Premium plans billed yearly, are only able to be paid for on Perfectcorp.com. This is due to the two payments needed exceeding the In-App Purchase payment limit.
Skincare Pro is a subscription-based service. Your plan renews every month or year depending on the billing cycle you choose. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your plan term by cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription.
The main difference between Essential and Premium plan is the number of types of supported skin concerns. It depends on what skin concerns you need to measure for your clients. Moreover, the Premium plan supports 3 accounts, including one owner account and two staff accounts. This helps large-scale organizations to better manage the console and devices.
1. When you upgrade your subscription plan from Essential to Premium:
You will be billed and the new plan will take effect immediately. The amount charged is prorated. It's based on the differences in price and the number of days remaining in the billing cycle. Changing your subscription from a monthly to a yearly plan, or from 3 devices to 5 devices will also incur a prorated amount, and your subscription duration will be extended automatically.
2. When you change your subscription plan from Premium to Essential:
When downgrading from a higher pricing plan to a lower pricing one, the new plan will not take effect until the end of the current plans billing cycle. When changing your subscription from a yearly to a monthly plan, or from 5 devices to 3 devices, it will only take effect at the end of your current subscription period.
Photos taken with Skincare Pro and skin analytics reports are not saved anywhere unless users request to get the result through QR code or email. In this case, users’ photos, skin reports and email addresses will be saved in Perfect Corp.’s server for 7 days for user download. All data will be deleted after that.
Skincare Pro’s solution is HIPAA-compliant, which is a US federal law that protects health-related personal information. Compliance with HIPAA indicates that Skincare Pro delivers industry-standard security procedures around a personally identifiable health and health-related data coming from our proprietary AI Skin Analyzer solution. This includes diagnosis data, clinical care data, and lab results such as images and test results.
For more details, please read the following article: Perfect Corp.'s Beauty SaaS Brand Console for AI Skin Analysis is Confirmed to Be HIPAA-Compliant.